- 3-hour snorkel tour from Kona
- Visit two or three snorkel sites to explore both protected beaches and open waters
- See colorful fish, sea turtles, eels and maybe even marine mammals!
- Enjoy snacks including pineapple, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, water and tropical juices
- All equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Receive a safety briefing from your guide, put on your gear, and enter the water to begin your snorkel adventure! See colorful fish and coral, and maybe even sea turtles and eels, as you swim through the cool Pacific waters.
You’ll visit two or three different snorkel spots, including a protected beach, where you’ll explore shallow waters. You’ll also head to a deeper-water location, where you’ll have the chance to see green turtles and possibly even spinner dolphins!
Your guide will provide commentary about the beaches you visit and about local marine life. In between snorkeling, enjoy drinks and snacks including pineapple, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, water and tropical juices.
After your snorkel tour, you’ll be taken back to your Kona hotel or the Kona Library.