- Full-day adventure to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Visit the Thurston Lava Tube and Jaggar Museum
- Enjoy a picnic lunch (Kona only) and an included sit-down dinner at the Volcano House
- Includes pickup and drop-off from selected hotels (Kona and Waikoloa only)
- Small-group tour limited to 13 passengers ensures a personalized experience from an expert guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a cool opportunity to enjoy a twilight walk across a volcano, complete with flashlights and walking sticks. You can share your impressions with your fellow travelers over a casual dinner before the drive back to either side of the island.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choice of included beverage
- Iced tea, hot tea or coffee
Choice of one main course:
- Grilled herb chicken, served with garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed local kale, and a lemon macadamia nut butter sauce
- Coconut-crusted fried Mahi Mahi with jasmine rice, stir-fried bok choy, and a ginger mango sauce
- Island tofu and vegetable stir fry, served with coconut jasmine rice and fresh pineapple
- Hot dog: all-beef frank on a Punalu'u Bake Shop roll, served with french fries
- Pasta: Waimea tomato marinara sauce or butter and cheese
- Pizza: pepperoni or three cheese
The guIde was excellent
Outstanding tour guide! Enjoyable tour. Well worth the price. I thought the dinner at Volcano House was mediocre, however.
We thoroughly enjoyed this group tour. It was a small group, which I like as opposed to a larger group of people. It made it more comfortable and easy to ask questions. Our tour guide Kale was awesome! He was so informative and even witty. He made it a really fun day.
We loved it! Our tour guide Robin was awesome and we felt lucky to be in her van.
The night Glow is a once in a lifetime experience. Don't miss it!
Rebecca, Nancy, Alex and Deborah from Santa Fe and Dallas.
This tour was excellent. We would never have seen all that we did had we tried to do this trip on our own. Zane was the best tour guide ever. He attended to our every need. He is very knowledgeable about the Island and we came away knowing about the Island's history and especially about mother volcano. We would highly recommend this tour.
We had a fantastic day, made particularly great by our tour guide, Chris. Definitely would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Big Island!
This was an excellent tour, culminating in a night-time show of the glowing volcano beneath a clear sky with a crescent moon! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. I recommend this tour.
Best tour operator . Best service and wonderful and knowledgeable guides . We enjoyed the whole very much. Very comfortable transport.
Our trip was excellent. The guide Richard couldn't have been more help or informative. It was such a pleasure to have a knowledgeable guide
This tours was very involved and had a great tour guide in Angelica. She was from the area that the lava flow reached and told us some amazing stories and showed us some really great off the road spots. There is a lot of walking but it is absolutely worth it for the view of the black sand beach. The dinner at the hotel was very good and the evening view of the volcano was stunning. A great day!!