- Kayak and snorkeling tour in Kealakekua Bay on the Big Island
- An unforgettable Hawaiian adventure!
- Kayak through the bay to Captain Cook Monument with your local guide
- Spot Hawaiian spinner dolphins and humpback whales
- Snorkel in the clear blue water
- 6-hour tour includes lunch; 3.5-hour tour includes snacks
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I was blown away by how close the spinner dolphins got to my kayak on this tour! And it was awesome seeing colorful coral, sea anemones, turtles and eels while snorkeling near Captain Cook Monument.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you paddle, your guide will tell you the historical background of the island and point out natural features like the Pali o Kapu o Keoua (towering sea cliffs), Napoopoo Beach and the remains of the village of Kaawaloa.
When you reach Captain Cook Monument, leave your kayak on the shore and spend time exploring the great Hawaiian outdoors! On the 6-hour tour, you’ll have two hours of snorkeling time (one hour each in two separate locations) and one hour of hiking before refueling with lunch at the monument. The 3.5-hour abbreviated tour includes the same, but with only one hour of snorkeling and a quick snack instead of a lunch break.
Both options end with you and your guide kayaking back to Napoopoo Landing.
Rabbit and Crickets were alot of fun!