- 2-hour stand-up paddleboard lesson in Kona
- Learn how to paddle correctly and what to look for in the water
- Receive personalized attention tailored to your skill level from a knowledgeable instructor
- Enjoy being out on the water, soaking up the Big Island sunshine!
- Small-group lesson with a max of four students
What You Can Expect
After a brief introduction to stand-up paddleboarding, head to the beach on Kahalu'u Bay, one of the best spots on the Big Island for beginner surfers and SUPers. Listen to your instructor’s tips on how to hold your paddle correctly and how to use it to get where you want to go on the water. You’ll also learn tips on how to read waves and how to keep from falling over.
Then enter the water and give it a try! You’ll soon discover that SUPing can be both relaxing and adventurous, depending on if you want to ride the waves or simply paddle around flat water.
By the end of your lesson, you’ll be hooked!