- Watch the sun set and enjoy a glass of champagne on a catamaran sail
- Look for the famous green flash as the sun touches the water
- Make sure you take your turn at the helm, learning to sail world-class catamarans
- Between December and April, you might see the Humpback Whales
- Playful spinner dolphins often escort vessel
- Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar included
What You Can Expect
The staff was fantastic! I did not expect such wonderful service and was pleasantly surprised that the crew would get us more drinks (which were NOT stingy on the liqueur) and take away our trash. It was a wonderful and fun evening.
It was a nice sunset cruise. The crew was very friendly and accomodating. The food was good. Interesting boat too. Turns out that it was a racing catamaran that used to be owned by James Arness, Gunsmoke's Marshall Dillon. It was called "Seasmoke." My wife and I had a great time.