- 2-tank scuba diving tour from Waikoloa Beach
- Enjoy two dives off the coast of the Big Island
- Spend up to 90 minutes underwater exploring the various Hawaiian marine life, such as lionfish, eel, coral, lobster and puffer fish
- Two certified instructors will be with you, providing diving tips and telling you what you can expect to see
- More than 30% of what you'll see underwater is unique to Hawaii!
- Small-group experience is limited to 10 divers, allowing for more guide interaction
What You Can Expect
Your captain will choose your two diving sites depending on the day’s visibility and weather.
Possible sites include:
Bandit Ledge: The gentle hills and ridges of this site support a surprising amount of beautiful cauliflower corals
Garden Eel Cove: The slow drop-off ends in a sandy bottom covered with graceful garden eels
Anglers: A beautiful archway housing a big family of lionfish
High Rock: A massive ridge capped by a pinnacle rising to within 10 feet (approx. 3 meters) of the water's surface
Anchor Drag: A maze of canyons, arches small caverns provide enjoyable exploration of the lobsters, crabs, shrimp and puffer fish who live here
North Golden Arches: The main attraction is a rock arch with scattered coral heads throughout the area
South Golden Arches: A large rock arch with a sandy area, housing numerous marine animals
Harlequin: A great spot for a deep dive to see large schools of fish
Kaloko Arches: The main attractions here are the unique rock outcroppings and lava formations
Turtle Pinnacle: One of best sites to find green sea turtles
Eel Cove: Interesting and rapid drop-off for deep diving
Thunder Reef: Good spot for viewing deep-water animals
West Kaiwi: This dive site is one of the best for observing fish, with lots of coral and a nearby drop-off
Please note: This is not an introductory dive. You must be already be a certified diver, with your certification documentation or card, to participate in this dive.