- 2-tank scuba diving tour from Waikoloa Beach
- Enjoy two dives off the coast of the Big Island
- Spend up to 90 minutes underwater exploring the various Hawaiian marine life, such as lionfish, eel, coral, lobster and puffer fish
- Two certified instructors will be with you, providing diving tips and telling you what you can expect to see
- More than 30% of what you'll see underwater is unique to Hawaii!
- Small-group experience is limited to 10 divers, allowing for more guide interaction
Your captain will choose your two diving sites depending on the day’s visibility and weather.
Possible sites include:
Bandit Ledge: The gentle hills and ridges of this site support a surprising amount of beautiful cauliflower corals
Garden Eel Cove: The slow drop-off ends in a sandy bottom covered with graceful garden eels
Anglers: A beautiful archway housing a big family of lionfish
High Rock: A massive ridge capped by a pinnacle rising to within 10 feet (approx. 3 meters) of the water's surface
Anchor Drag: A maze of canyons, arches small caverns provide enjoyable exploration of the lobsters, crabs, shrimp and puffer fish who live here
North Golden Arches: The main attraction is a rock arch with scattered coral heads throughout the area
South Golden Arches: A large rock arch with a sandy area, housing numerous marine animals
Harlequin: A great spot for a deep dive to see large schools of fish
Kaloko Arches: The main attractions here are the unique rock outcroppings and lava formations
Turtle Pinnacle: One of best sites to find green sea turtles
Eel Cove: Interesting and rapid drop-off for deep diving
Thunder Reef: Good spot for viewing deep-water animals
West Kaiwi: This dive site is one of the best for observing fish, with lots of coral and a nearby drop-off
Please note: This is not an introductory dive. You must be already be a certified diver, with your certification documentation or card, to participate in this dive.