For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
- 3-hour helicopter adventure with a landing in a remote valley - two hours in the air; one hour on the ground
- Get amazing views of the Big Island of Hawaii
- Soar over the active Kilauea volcano and look for flowing lava
- See the lush Kohala Coast from the air
- Land at a private landing site and enjoy free time in a remote tropical setting
- Listen to descriptive narration from your professional pilot
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Not only do you fly over the lively Kilauea volcano and enjoy two hours of air time on this helicopter tour, you also have the chance to explore an ethereally beautiful part of the Kohala Coast that most tourists don't get to see.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and soar over Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes. Keep your eyes peeled for flowing lava and marvel at the intensity of this natural wonder. Fly over the site of the volcano’s latest eruption, where you can admire the amazing power of Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire and volcanoes who is believed to live in a section of Kilauea.
You’ll then fly to a remote section of the island and enjoy a private landing. You’ll have about an hour of free time at this secluded location, where you can unwind and bask in your own piece of paradise.
The helicopter tour was absolutely fantastic. The staff was excellent and professional - very helpful from start to finish. Our pilot gave us great information, made us feel safe and gave us a smooth, beautiful ride. This was certainly the most exciting and memorable experience of our trip to Hawaii.
Awesome...everything we expected and more...we will do it again.
$539.00 Save $53.77