For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
- 3-hour helicopter adventure with a landing in a remote valley - two hours in the air; one hour on the ground
- Get amazing views of the Big Island of Hawaii
- Soar over the active Kilauea volcano and look for flowing lava
- See the lush Kohala Coast from the air
- Land at a private landing site and enjoy free time in a remote tropical setting
- Listen to descriptive narration from your professional pilot
Recent Photos of this Tour
You’ll head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and soar over Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes. Keep your eyes peeled for flowing lava and marvel at the intensity of this natural wonder. Fly over the site of the volcano’s latest eruption, where you can admire the amazing power of Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire and volcanoes who is believed to live in a section of Kilauea.
You’ll then fly to a remote section of the island and enjoy a private landing. You’ll have about an hour of free time at this secluded location, where you can unwind and bask in your own piece of paradise.
Reviewed by Danny L, April 2013
our tour with Marco was absolutely first rate, fantastic!!! we loved every minute of it and his commentary was both amusing and informative. would highly recommend this tour to others and if we return to Hawaii would come back again. Sharon and Danny Lacey, Tasmania, Australia
Reviewed by Itchie, February 2013
can't recommend this tour highly enough. enjoyed it so much I took it a 2nd time eventhough it coast $100.00 more than my trip booked with Viator. The landing spot was the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. It's truly a mythical place. If I return to Kona, I will book more -AT VIATOR!