- Visit Elorrio, Oinati and Arantzaza
- Be impressed by Sanctuary of Arantzazu, the oldest university of the Basque Country
- Experience rural basque life in the small village of Elorrio
- Take pictures of the beautiful, old streets and tower houses in Oinati
- Local, knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
This trip was fabulous. My guide made a real effort to give lots of information and was happy to answer any questions. As we were a small group of three, the guide included an additional stop. The small towns of Elorrio and Oinati were beautiful. But the monastery and mountain surrounds of Arantazu were breathtakingly beautiful. A great day.
Terri U France
I wanted to give No Stars but the system would not allow it! I was extremely disappointed with this trip and the customer service. The transport was just a regular van which meant the guide had to turn around to talk to us and the road noise made it hard to hear. Not that it mattered as the guide's English was almost impossible to understand. The transport was late arriving and the whole trip was rushed. We were given FIVE minutes to buy and drink a coffee! We felt that driver and guide had to be back in Bilbao for another appointment in the afternoon. It is a shame as the places we visited looked interesting, but we had no time to see them. Very poor value for money . Not recommended.