- Visit Elorrio, Oinati and Arantzaza
- Be impressed by Sanctuary of Arantzazu, the oldest university of the Basque Country
- Experience rural basque life in the small village of Elorrio
- Take pictures of the beautiful, old streets and tower houses in Oinati
- Local, knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Later you will arrive at the traditional village of Elorrio, with the largest amount of family shields in the Basque Country, this small village holds the real essence of the rural live. You can walk in the small streets, the traditional palaces and the magnificent church of Santa Maria de la Asuncion.
Afterwards you will head towards the village of Oinati. Here you will be able to visit the oldest University of the Basque Country, the university of the Sancti Spiritu, and see the medieval tower houses, the beautiful town hall, the streets, Fueros square and more.
Continue towards the Sanctuary of Arantzazu. Located on the top of a nearby mountain, it is a unique building designed by local famous architects and sculptors, with breathtaking surroundings it is a location full of history. At the end of the visit you will return back to your hotel.