- Full-day Bodrum Peninsula tour by 4x4 jeep from Bodrum
- Relax as a friendly local guide drives and admire the peninsula's breathtaking scenery
- Travel through the mountains and stop in the picturesque village of Ciftlikkoy
- Admire the views from the peninsula’s highest peak and pass through the villages of Etrim and Mumcular
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch and swimming break in the little-known coastal gem of Mazi
- Go off-road and explore the pine forests that typify the Bodrum Peninsula's landscape
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is in Ciftlikkoy, one of the aforementioned villages that's typified by pretty stone farmhouses and fig tree-speckled fields. Enjoy a coffee break in the sun (own expense), and then travel further inland, passing through the mountains, to the peninsula’s highest peak. Stop for photos and drink in the powerful panoramic views that stretch as far as the eye can see.
Continue traveling through the laid-back mountain village of Etrim where carpets are made, and then pass into Mumcular village. As you travel between villages and along the meandering country paths, your guide will share stories about day-to-day life on the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula.
Enjoy a break of roughly an hour for lunch and swimming in the small town of Mazi, an unspoiled town that sits atop a gloriously secluded cove. After a BBQ lunch, slip on your bathing suit and take a refreshing dip in the sea before continuing to explore the area.
In the afternoon, travel off-road through the shaded forests, breathing in the scent of the fragrant pine leaves as you look out for wildlife and flowers. Your route through the cool forest paths leads toward Bodrum, and your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off in the early evening.