- Full-day hydrofoil cruise around the idyllic Bodrum Peninsula
- Leave Bodrum and discover off-the-beaten-path bays and hideaway beaches
- Enjoy several stops to swim, snorkel or sunbathe throughout the cruise
- Visit the voguish island of Kara Ada to swim in its mineral-rich waters
- Stop for lunch in the sun and enjoy a boat-cooked meal of grilled meat and salad
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Bodrum
What You Can Expect
The exact route taken depends on the sea conditions on the day of your cruise, but it will always take in several of the beautiful sheltered bays and pine-fringed beaches that personify the Bodrum Peninsula. Enjoy frequent stops to swim, snorkel and top up your tan. Perhaps take a book with you to read in the sun, or simply sit back and ogle the scenery as you cruise from cove to cove.
Kara Ada — or Black Island — is a site that is always taken in on your cruise, so enjoy a stop to bathe in the grotto and see if its mineral waters enhance your complexion, as legend suggests. The island is a popular stop-off on cruises around Turkey’s so-called Turquoise Coast, so look out for swanky yachts and gulets (traditional Turkish sailing boats) bobbing around the island’s chic shores.
Roughly halfway through the day, enjoy a stop for lunch, cooked on board by your crew. Meals vary, but typically include a fresh salad, grilled chicken and rice or pasta.
After exploring the scenic coastline of the Bodrum Peninsula, start cruising back to Bodrum. On arrival at the city’s port, swap from your hydrofoil to your minivan, and finish your day trip with a drop-off at your Bodrum hotel.
Hotel pick up and drop off, unlimited wine and beer, lunch, 5 stops including a hot springs stop all for £20 per person, could not have asked for more. The staff were friendly and we really enjoyed the cliff diving and jumping off the side of the boat. Would definitely recommend for all, also suitable for families.
Food provided was very basic. It was not clear to us that this would be mainly a swimming tour!