- Full-day hydrofoil cruise around the idyllic Bodrum Peninsula
- Leave Bodrum and discover off-the-beaten-path bays and hideaway beaches
- Enjoy several stops to swim, snorkel or sunbathe throughout the cruise
- Visit the voguish island of Kara Ada to swim in its mineral-rich waters
- Stop for lunch in the sun and enjoy a boat-cooked meal of grilled meat and salad
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Bodrum
What You Can Expect
It was grate experience ,staff is really friendly and photographer made grate pictures .
Hotel pick up and drop off, unlimited wine and beer, lunch, 5 stops including a hot springs stop all for £20 per person, could not have asked for more. The staff were friendly and we really enjoyed the cliff diving and jumping off the side of the boat. Would definitely recommend for all, also suitable for families.
Food provided was very basic. It was not clear to us that this would be mainly a swimming tour!