- 1.5-hour Turkish baths experience in Bodrum with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pamper yourself with a cleansing session inside one of Bodrum’s traditional hammams
- Relax on the hot gobek tasi stone to encourage your body to sweat and release any toxins
- Have an exfoliating loofah rub, followed by an oil massage as well as a hair and body wash
- Enjoy free time at the end of the session to relax in the lounge with a drink, if you wish
- Choose from a selection of experience times to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Head inside the baths with your entrance ticket, change into your bikini or swimming shorts, slip on your peştamal (traditional cotton robe), and leave your clothes in your locker. Then, step inside the main bath parlor where the heated gobek tasi (raised central platform) covers the floor. Lie on it for roughly twenty minutes to encourage your body to sweat, and splash yourself with hot water from the bathing basins that surround the room.
After building up a sweat in the steamy parlor, one of the baths’ attendants will exfoliate your body, scrubbing you down with a loofah mitten and hot, soapy water to open your pores and clean away dead skin cells. With sweeping strokes, hammam scrubbing has well-documented benefits; clearing your pores and stimulating your blood circulation are just a few of them!
Finish up with a hair and body wash (you can provide your own shampoo if you prefer), and then dry yourself off with a clean towel. Enjoy some free time to relax in the lounge with a hot or cold drink (own expense), return to the changing rooms to dress, and then leave the baths to meet your driver.
Finally, finish your Bodrum hammam experience with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: if you plan to tan, this experience is best done at the start of your vacation so your skin is left perfectly prepped for the sun.