- Private city sightseeing tour of Bogotá from El Dorado International Airport
- See top Columbian landmarks while in between destinations
- Venture into the historical neighborhood of La Candelaria
- Head to the Botero Museum or go shopping at the mall (if there’s time)
- Choose to have lunch at a typical restaurant or gain entry to Monserrate Sanctuary
- Round-trip airport transfer included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is a great way to sneak a bit of sightseeing into your layover. It's flexible to your schedule, and if your luggage isn't checked all the way through to your next destination, your guide will help you check it at the airport.
What You Can Expect
My tourguide, Luis went out of his way to make this tour extra special. I had the opportunity to get a sample of the ''real'' Bogota in the short time I was there. I highly recommend this tour if you have a layover in Bogota. This tour is well worth the money.
The Bogota Private City Tour with Round-Trip in Bogota was amazing. The tour guide showed a lot of historical knowledge. Also, I was able to choose which places I'd like to visit. My arrival flight was delayed and the guide waited for me. I recommend. Wendell Moreira