- Private city sightseeing tour of Bogotá from El Dorado International Airport
- See top Columbian landmarks while in between destinations
- Venture into the historical neighborhood of La Candelaria
- Head to the Botero Museum or go shopping at the mall (if there’s time)
- Choose to have lunch at a typical restaurant or gain entry to Monserrate Sanctuary
- Round-trip airport transfer included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is a great way to sneak a bit of sightseeing into your layover. It's flexible to your schedule, and if your luggage isn't checked all the way through to your next destination, your guide will help you check it at the airport.
What You Can Expect
It was a great tour of Bogota. Luis was the best guide ever. I wasn't feeling so well, but he helped out and I felt much better after some time.
We had a great time. Our tour guide Luis Eduardo Suarez was awesome. We will definitely go back to Colombia and have him take us around. It was short but it was worth the price. Beautiful city and great food.