- Bogotá morning culinary tour
- Experience the morning bustle of the Paloquemao market and discover exotic tropical fruits and produce
- Walk through Bogotá's colorful old town and taste some of Colombia´s finest delicacies
- Ride Bogotá’s public transport – from the humble buseta to the ultra-modern Transmilenio
- Sample nearly a century of Bogotá’s culinary traditions at a legendary bakery
- Sip exquisite local coffees and learn more about this famous Colombian export
What You Can Expect
Next, visit a legendary bakery established in 1936. Made from the original recipes, the bakery’s specialties like Santafereño hot chocolate, tamals and the traditional onces (light tea time snacks) remain popular among Cachacos (Bogotá residents).
What morning tour in Colombia would be complete without sampling some of the country’s world-famous coffee?! Taste a tinto, the coffee sold throughout the streets of Colombia, and discover an array of fine Colombian coffees that have traditionally been sold for export but are now becoming popular at home.
Your guide accompanies you back to Parque de los Periodistas to conclude this morning culinary tour of Bogotá.