- See Bogotá at night on a guided walking tour
- Visit La Candelaria and see Plaza de Bolívar and Parque 93
- Enjoy panoramic views of Bototá from atop Mirador de la Calera
- Delicious three-course meal and a glass of wine included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Then, hop in your transfer vehicle and head to the northern part of the city. On your way there, pass by Zona G, which houses some of Bogotá finest eateries; see the city’s financial district; and explore Parque 93 (Park 93), where you’ll see tons of lively restaurants and bars.
Visit the picturesque neighborhood of Usaquén. This quaint neighborhood is surrounded by antique shops, chic bars and numerous delicious eateries. Then, you’ll be driven up to Mirador de la Calera, a viewpoint where you’ll enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Bogotá. Here, try a canelazo, a delicious local drink. Then, enjoy a three-course Colombian meal and a glass of wine while overlooking the capital of Colombia before being transported back to your hotel.