- Coffee plantation tour from Bogotá
- Tour the Hacienda Coloma Coffee Plantation
- See the coffee making process in person
- Learn about the history of Colombian coffee from your guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Very fun tour with a fun and knowledgeable guide!
Interesting tour. Worth it
A nice, easy day trip from Bogota. Alejandro, our guide, met us at our hotel in La Candeleria. He was knowledgeable about the region and the culture and prepared us for our our visit to the plantation. The plantation is a boutique operation and allows visitors insights into all aspects of growing, harvesting and processing coffee. On the return to Bogota we stopped and had a trafitional coffee region lunch. The only downside of the trip was Bogota traffic.
We had Juan as our driver and he was exceptional! Really told us about the area we were going to. One of the best things about the day. The tour itself was ok. The tour guide at the plantation stopped translating when he realized my Husband could speak Spanish.
very nice tour
Tour was nice.