- Coffee plantation tour from Bogotá
- Tour the Hacienda Coloma Coffee Plantation
- See the coffee making process in person
- Learn about the history of Colombian coffee from your guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Take a tour of the Hacienda Coloma Coffee Plantation, nestled in the lush rolling hills of the Colombian countryside. Your expert guide will teach you about how Colombian coffee is made, and you’ll see the processing of coffee up close. Take in picturesque views of the coffee plants and sample fresh coffee!
After exploring the plantation, stop for lunch at the nearby market square, where numerous exotic fruits are sold. You'll then be taken back to your Bogotá hotel.
Interesting tour. Worth it
We had Juan as our driver and he was exceptional! Really told us about the area we were going to. One of the best things about the day. The tour itself was ok. The tour guide at the plantation stopped translating when he realized my Husband could speak Spanish.