- Coffee plantation tour from Bogotá
- Tour the Hacienda Coloma Coffee Plantation
- See the coffee making process in person
- Learn about the history of Colombian coffee from your guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Take a tour of the Hacienda Coloma Coffee Plantation, nestled in the lush rolling hills of the Colombian countryside. Your expert guide will teach you about how Colombian coffee is made, and you’ll see the processing of coffee up close. Enjoy a tasting of the plantation’s freshest coffee while taking in picturesque views of the coffee plants!
After exploring the plantation, stop for lunch (own expense) at the nearby market square, where numerous exotic fruits are sold. You'll then be taken back to your Bogotá hotel.