Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your friendly guide.
- 3-hour Segway tour of Bologna
- Cruise through the beautiful city streets and pass top Bologna attractions such as the Basilica di Santo Stefano
- Explore Piazza Minghetti and hear about the city's history from your guide
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore Piazza Minghetti, named after Marco Minghetti, an influential Italian statesman during the 18th century who was born in beautiful Bologna. As you pass his statue in the square, your guide will entertain you with interesting anecdotes of Bologna's history. Cruise along Via De’Toschi, one of the most charming city streets, before reaching the Santo Stefano district, home of the Basilica di Santo Stefano. Known to the locals as Sette Chiese (‘Seven Churches’), this complex comprises seven stunning churches from the Romanesque and Gothic periods.
Your friendly guide will lead the way to the heart of the town's old Jewish quarter. Discover Torre degli Asinelli and Torre della Garsenda, two distinctive towers, and cruise past bustling shops and pretty houses. Continue to Piazza Del Nettuno, Bologna's impressive central square, which houses the majestic Fountain of Neptune (Fontana del Nettuno). Stop for photos of this incredible site before returning to Piazza Minghetti, where your tour will end.