- Full-day Emilia-Romagna food and Ferrari Museo tour from Bologna, with lunch
- Discover the culinary heritage of one of Italy’s most celebrated food regions, Emilia-Romagna
- Learn how Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is made and enjoy tastings
- Visit a prosciutto factory and balsamic vinegar producer and taste samples of both
- Tour the Museo Ferrari, a homage to Italy’s legendary Ferrari brand, in Maranello
- Discover the Ferrari story, ogle the displays, and if you wish, take a test drive (own expense)
- Enjoy a 4-course lunch with wine, and the small-group atmosphere of a tour limited to 14 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Crescentine (local fried breads) served with cold cut meat
- Homemade tortellini or tagliatelle with meat sauce
- Risotto with balsamic vinegar
*Served with two seasonal side dishes such as salad, roast potatoes and grilled vegetables
- Selection of homemade desserts
- Coffee and a liquor
This was an unforgettable trip! My son and I travelled to Bologna with the main purpose of visiting the sites promised on the Viator website. We were not disappointed. Our tour guide gave us detailed information, was eager to answer all our questions, and was funny, besides. Our van was super comfortable and our driver very safe. I recommend this trip with no reservations. We will never forget it!
The best day trip I've been on.
My wife and I took two tours in two days - Food and Ferrari on day one and the Land of Motors on day two. Both were fantastic! You can tell Andrea, our guide, truly loves his job and loves his city of Bologna. He took care of us with a great deal of enthusiasm - fun, informative and never boring. The personal attention was greatly appreciated, the food and wine were great, and of course ............. the cars and bikes ....... Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Ducatis were unbelievable. I highly recommend them if you are ever in Bologna. A 5 star rating seems insufficient!
Fantastic tour with only 5 of us on the trip. Each part was better than the part before culminating in the Ferrari test drive and museum. Actually not strictly true - the lunch after was my wife's high light. Make sure you only have a small breakfast!
We would particularly like to thank our guide Andrea who was informative and charming by his own admission especially to the ladies but don't get him started about his mother in law and also our driver Ricardo who was wry good company at lunch
I would thoroughly recommend this trip to foodies and petrol heads alike
Great tour. Well worth the money. A wonderful and informative day out.
We really enjoyed this tour. 16 in the group, but we all got on, and were really well looked after by Olga, who was an excellent leader.
This was the best your I've done in Italy. The food was excellent everywhere. The guide was extremely helpful, patient and informative. A must for any tourist.
A great tour that we would recommend to anyone. Excellent lunch topped off interesting factory visits.
Everything about our tour was excellent. Olga was awesome. Although she does this tour frequently, she still had a fresh perspective on what we were seeing and experiencing. Logistically everything worked perfectly ... we were met on time, toured all the sites with plenty of time to linger and taste, and returned to our apartment as promised. A really good day!
ONE OF THE BEST TOURS I'VE EVER BEEN ON!!!!