- Private walking tour of Bologna's highlights
- Guided tour of sites including Fountain of Neptune, Medieval Market, Basilica of San Petronio, the Two Towers and Santo Stefano
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of three- or six-hour tour
- Private English-speaking guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
What You Can Expect
This private walking tour takes you to see some of the most important buildings in the city, including Palazzo Accursio, Palazzo del Protesta, the Sala Borsa, Palazzo re Enzo and the famous Fountain of Neptune which dates back to the 16th century. Additionally, you'll view the Medieval Market and Loggia Dei Mercanti, the Anatomy Theater (closed Saturday afternoon and Sunday), Basilica of San Petronio, the Archiginnasio, the medieval Two Towers and the Complex of Santo Stefano.
If you have a little extra time to explore the city, an extended tour may include San Giacomo, the Oratory of Santa Cecilia, San Domenico of the Sanctuary of San Luca.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
a very informative and enjoyable trip. Learnt lots of facts regarding the history of Bologna, a very beautiful and interesting city.
Our guide (Elsie?) was very friendly. Her knowledge of Bologna was extensive. The 3 hours went by very quickly.