- Private 2.5-hour tour of Bologna's gastronomic highlights
- Visit a traditional bakery, pasta maker, mortadella shop, chocolate maker and osteria
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Private English-speaking guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this private gastronomy walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The highlight of the tour is perhaps your visit to a traditional chocolate maker, where solid chocolate was invented! Your tour also includes a visit to a typical Bolognese osteria (restaurant), to discover the fun-loving side of Italy's oldest university.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Excellent tour. Very informative and friendly guide. Good value. If you are in Bologna don't miss it.
M/M J. Puorro, Boston USA
We were so fortunate to have our fantasic gude, Cecelia, all to ourselves for this charming, informative walking tour. We visited the open markets, ate cheese, breads, and mouth-watering carpaccio, saw the oldest wine store in all of Bologna, the chocolatiers, and made an unscheduled (and incredibly informative) dash through St. Dominic's because we had expressed our interest in seeing it, too. Such fun!