- Private six-hour tour of Bologna's gastronomic highlights
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Visit Modena's famous Old Vinegar Works, the home of traditional balsamic vinegar
- Wine tasting with local winemakers
- Private English-speaking guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private gastronomy tour
- Travel by private car
What You Can Expect
You'll visit the Old Vinegar Works, home of Modena's traditional balsamic vinegar, to sample the finest of these distinctive dark-brown, syrupy vinegars. See first-hand how the famous Italian condiment is made, and try a small ice cream (gelato) topped with a delicious Modena balsamic vinegar sauce.
After spending time at the Old Vinegar Works, you'll take part in a wine tasting session with local winemakers from the region. Taste a variety of quality wines from the region before returning by air-conditioned coach to Bologna.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.