- Private six-hour tour of Bologna's gastronomic highlights
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Visit Modena's famous Old Vinegar Works, the home of traditional balsamic vinegar
- Wine tasting with local winemakers
- Private English-speaking guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private gastronomy tour
- Travel by private car
What You Can Expect
You'll visit the Old Vinegar Works, home of Modena's traditional balsamic vinegar, to sample the finest of these distinctive dark-brown, syrupy vinegars. See first-hand how the famous Italian condiment is made, and try a small ice cream (gelato) topped with a delicious Modena balsamic vinegar sauce.
After spending time at the Old Vinegar Works, you'll take part in a wine tasting session with local winemakers from the region. Taste a variety of quality wines from the region before returning by air-conditioned coach to Bologna.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
The tour was not that interesting as we expected.
This tour can be better my tour guide catia is a nice person but this tour needs to be updated. not against her but this is against the tour companyThe tour agency promise me for a lunch and they didn't. this is a very expenisve tour and we only went to 1 balsamico factory and a 1 wine area if i should have know i should have taken a group tour and went to have food tasting also. you only paid for the car. don't get fooled by this not interesting at all.