- Full-day food and wine tour from Bologna
- Visit local producers in Bologna and Modena to see first-hand how the foods are made
- Sample Italian staples including Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and prosciutto
- Enjoy a 4-course lunch with wine at a family-run restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 14 ensures a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a great day with a very knowledgable guide and a wonderful driver. The parmesan, balsamic vinegar and the ham 'factories' were all very interesting made all the better by the tasting of their magnificent products.
The day was punctuated by a wonderful 4 course meal in the hills at a family taverna where we all were made so welcome and the hosts were so generous with their lovely homemade food and hospitality. Because of the rain we had to eat inside but it certainly didn't spoil the day which was packed with marvelous memories .
Parmesan, prosciutto, and balsamico -what more could you want? The tours were very interesting and stuffed full of samples. At the end of the tour you get the most delicious lunch featuring the freshest ingredients Italy has to offer. Oh and all you drink Lambrusco doesn't hurt either.