- Full-day island cruise with snorkeling and buffet lunch
- Explore the lagoons of Bora Bora with an expert local guide
- Visit a shallow lagoon to observe stingrays up close
- See black-tip reef sharks swimming near your boat
- Enjoy the warm hospitality of your hosts for a grilled lunch and beachside entertainment on a small island
- Take a short hike for great views from the island summit
- Get postcard-perfect photo ops throughout the day
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hop into the water with the provided snorkel and mask to get a close look at the tame stingrays, who might swim right up to you. Your guide explains how the gentle creatures have adapted to the human presence in these waters and shows you how to interact with the rays. Swim and snorkel among the graceful rays, and learn about their breeding and feeding habits as well as how they escape from predators.
After a memorable time with the stingrays, head to a prime snorkeling spot above a colorful coral garden. Snorkel around the corals while marveling at the multitude of gorgeous fish that flit about. If you prefer to stay dry, you can easily observe the marine life in the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon from the boat.
Worked up an appetite by now? Disembark at a beautiful motu (small island) where you enjoy a freshly prepared buffet lunch that includes grilled steak, chicken, fish, salads, fruit and beverages. Afterward, take a short hike with your guide to the island's summit where you get incredible panoramic views. Then have time to take a dip in the ocean or walk along the shoreline.
When you hear the sound of a conch shell being blown, it’s time for some island entertainment. Learn about local culture as you watch a coconut husking demonstration, hear live music and enjoy a short performance.
At the end of an amazing 7-hour cruise, your guide returns you to your hotel.
This was the highlight of our 30 day cruise to French Polynesia. Matt and the other guys were outstanding! We snorkeled, saw stingrays and had lunch on a private island. You will not be disappointed!!!!
Totally and completely AWESOME!!!