- 2-hour Bordeaux highlights walking tour
- Get a comprehensive overview of Bordeaux from an experienced guide
- Explore Bordeaux’s historical city center to see attractions such as Monument aux Girondins and Place de la Bourse
- Walk down Rue Sainte-Catherine, touted as one of the longest pedestrian streets in Europe
- Admire the impressive Grand Théâtre in Place de la Comédie
What You Can Expect
Great tour. A lot of information and good overview of Bordeaux for a great price.
This was a great day trip and so glad we decided to book this instead of hiring our own car. We wouldn't have been able to go to half the places we did otherwise. Especially good if you have limited time, we had a great opportunity to see some amazing towns and lavender fields. Unfortunately the lavender fields were not as vibrant as we'd hoped but that's because we came at the end of the season, the day before harvesting. We were told the fields would normally be in their prime around June/July. Our guide was lovely and knowledgable and we thoroughly enjoyed it!
guide was very informative and provided a good description of the city in English.
Fun and informative! Our guide was knowledgeable and made the tour interesting.
Very informative, host very knowledgeable on his information. Good way to learn your way around the city.
This tour was amazing!
Very good overview tour of Bordeaux. Good tour to start the visit as it gives you good tips on which places to go back to and explore in depth.
This was an interesting tour that gave great insight into the beginning of this lovely city.