Book this Bordeaux super saver, with lunch included, and save 11% compared to booking the tours separately
- Full-day wine tour from Bordeaux
- Choose a day trip combining Graves and Médoc or Médoc and St-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage-Listed village
- Visit châteaux and family-run wine estates for guided vineyard and cellar tours
- Sample several red and white wines paired with French bread and cheese
- Learn about Bordeaux winemaking and proper tasting techniques
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in Bordeaux
- Small group limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Loved this tour. Amazing chateaus. Good guides.
The only comment would be that it would have been good to know up front that we could buy wine and ship back to Australia from the tour office. Instead we purchased at cellar doors where the shipping was incredibly expensive. Had we of known we would have purchased from the tour office and shipped heaps home for 50 euro. Otherwise great day
Wonderful day and a wealth of information about the French wine making processes. The guides were lovely and very knowledgable and patient!
It can get a bit drawn out with four winery tours on the one day, but I definitely learned something new at each place!
Would recommend this to anyone
The chateaus were beautiful. My biggest problem was lunch. You are gone from 9:44am-7:30pm and all we got was a cup of couscous and a muffin. It was also weird eating in the tour guides office. I've been to other torus where they bring you a bag lunch and you eat on the property. Not sufficent for a day.
Not very well organised. This tour operator was not directly connected to The Bordeaux Office of Tourism and so the standards were not as high. The guides were late, the transport was small and cramped and many things were disorganised. The wineries were also not of the same quality in terms of tour information and enthusiasm as the ones offered by The Bordeaux Office of Tourism. The guides were friendly and nice but the overall package was not great. The lunch was a hastily put together plastic bag pack lunch and not a nice sit down lunch as with the other tours we went on.
$197.86 Save $21.98