Book this Bordeaux super saver, with lunch included, and save 9% compared to booking the tours separately
- Full-day wine, château and oyster tasting tour around Bordeaux
- Travel to the Bay of Arcachon, known for its oysters and home to Europe's largest sand dune
- Visit two châteaux in the Médoc wine region for vineyard tours and wine tastings paired with small bites
- Learn about the Bordeaux region from your knowledgeable guide
- Picnic lunch and all tastings included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The climb to the top of the Dune du Pyla isn't easy, but the views from the top are well worth the effort! Combining this with oyster and wine tasting is a perfect way to experience the highlights of Aquitaine.
What You Can Expect
I really like our tour guides. They are very humble and tell us everything about our tour in Bordeaux.
The trip was fantastic value for money and a great way of exploring the region. The trip to the Dune du Pilat was definitely a highlight and the view was amazing. The trip to Medoc in the afternoon provided a great introduction to wine making and the guides were very knowledgeable and very keen to answer questions.
We loved the experience and content. Kevin was a great tour guide and we highly recommend him. Only recommendation relates to the van - morning van was good, but we got changed in the afternoon to a van that did not have A/C in the back and it was very hot (and after some wine and with twisty roads it was not good). Also, if the guide could have their commentary amplified when in the van - hard to impossible to hear in the back. Overall, good day - would have been a 5 star if we had A/C in the afternoon van.
$195.74 Save $18.64