Book this Bordeaux super saver, with lunch included, and save 10% compared to booking the tours separately
- Bordeaux and St-Emilion full-day wine tour
- Taste at least 10 types of French wine paired with bread, cheeses and cured meats
- Enjoy lunch at an apartment in Bordeaux’s city center
- Visit two châteaux in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed village of St Emilion for more wine tours and tastings
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you really want to learn as much as possible in one day about local wine, this is the tour for you! You won't be an expert after this but you will be able to impress your friends with your new-found knowledge!
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour. We started with a wine tasting in the "office" but it wasn't the same as all the other tastings I have been to. In this one we learned about the different regions in France and then had a taste test to see if we could determine what we were drinking. We also learned about reading a French wine label which I find very different than the US labels. I had learned a bit about it in Burgundy but this was a much better education. Stephane was a great guide. After lunch we visited a few vineyards and saw the beautiful region of Bordeaux. I highly recommend this tour.
This tour was amazing!