- Full-day wine tour from Bordeaux
- Tour Bordeaux and its historic wine merchants district
- Wine tasting at a wine merchants cellar
- Lunch and wine tastings at a Bordeaux restaurant
- Medoc wine tastings or Saint-Emilion wine tasting and village tour
Depending what day you take your tour, your afternoon will include a tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays) or a chateau tour in Saint Emillion and visit to the town's medieval village (Wednesdays).
- 9:30am: Guided tour of the "Chartrons" district and tasting at a wine merchant's cellars
- 12:15pm: Lunch - tasting at a restaurant in Bordeaux
- 1:30pm: Departure from Bordeaux. Tours departing on a Saturday, will include tour two wine chateaux in Medoc and enjoy a wine tasting. Tours departing on a Wednesday will visit Saint Emillion for a tour of one chateau and the town's medieval village.
- 6:30pm: Return to Bordeaux
Reviewed by Donna M, October 2012
Our tour was great, I learned a lot about the history of the port of Bordeaux and how the wine business was started. Catherine, our tour guide, was so passionate about the history of Bordeaux. She was an absolute delight and her energy was great! She explained things in English and French! We did the full day wine trip, which I highly recommend.
Reviewed by Sune B, August 2012
The tour was thoroughly enjoyable, the guide was friendly and the information was well presented and useful. Definetely very well priced and good value for money.