- Full-day wine tour from Bordeaux
- Tour Bordeaux and its historic wine merchants district
- Wine tasting at a wine merchants cellar
- Lunch and wine tastings at a Bordeaux restaurant
- Medoc wine tastings or Saint-Emilion wine tasting and village tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Depending what day you take your tour, your afternoon will include a tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays) or a chateau tour in Saint Emillion and visit to the town's medieval village (Wednesdays).
- 9:30am: Guided tour of the "Chartrons" district and tasting at a wine merchant's cellars
- 12:15pm: Lunch - tasting at a restaurant in Bordeaux
- 1:30pm: Departure from Bordeaux. Tours departing on a Saturday, will include tour two wine chateaux in Medoc and enjoy a wine tasting. Tours departing on a Wednesday will visit Saint Emillion for a tour of one chateau and the town's medieval village.
- 6:30pm: Return to Bordeaux