- Full-day wine tour from Bordeaux
- Tour Bordeaux and its historic wine merchants district
- Wine tasting at a wine merchants cellar
- Lunch and wine tastings at a Bordeaux restaurant
- Medoc wine tastings or Saint-Emilion wine tasting and village tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Depending what day you take your tour, your afternoon will include a tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays) or a chateau tour in Saint Emillion and visit to the town's medieval village (Wednesdays).
- 9:30am: Guided tour of the "Chartrons" district and tasting at a wine merchant's cellars
- 12:15pm: Lunch - tasting at a restaurant in Bordeaux
- 1:30pm: Departure from Bordeaux. Tours departing on a Saturday, will include tour two wine chateaux in Medoc and enjoy a wine tasting. Tours departing on a Wednesday will visit Saint Emillion for a tour of one chateau and the town's medieval village.
- 6:30pm: Return to Bordeaux
Excellent tour with great meal and company thrown in. Could't have asked for more. My knowledge of Bordeaux wines and St Emilion in particular has been improved considerably due to all the guides encountered on the tours. Would recommend this tour to anyone.
A fantastic day.Tour guide Bruno was lots of fun and informative.
St Emillion was everything we thought it would and more.we'd highly recommend this tour
The tour was great and really informative.
Our tour was great, I learned a lot about the history of the port of Bordeaux and how the wine business was started. Catherine, our tour guide, was so passionate about the history of Bordeaux. She was an absolute delight and her energy was great! She explained things in English and French! We did the full day wine trip, which I highly recommend.
The tour was thoroughly enjoyable, the guide was friendly and the information was well presented and useful. Definetely very well priced and good value for money.
My husband and I truly enjoyed our Bordeaux wine trip to St. Emilion. The bus was ontime, the guide was knowledgeable and pleasant. The lunch was superb and the visit to the château was informative and enjoyable. In addition, we felt it was a great bargain, well worth the price.
United States of ...
The guide is a very kind lady and the lunch was pretty good!
We loved this trip, as it was a great way to get out into the vinyards, learn about the wine making, and to have some wine tasting. It was a great way to use the one full day we had in Bordeaux. Also make sure you do the full day and not just the half, as it allows a good look into the history of the region and includes a great lunch!
Our tour guide was lovely, really good value, our lunch that was included in the tour was one of the best meals we had in Bordeaux. haven't been disappointed with a Viator tour yet!