- Full-day Bordeaux wine tour, including a gourmet French lunch
- Visit the famous Margaux wine region with an expert guide
- Tour four Margaux chateaux
- Discuss food and wine during lunch (included) at a well-known Margaux restaurant
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
With your expert guide, enjoy a comprehensive introduction to the region and its wines while touring some of the most distinctive chateaux (estates). Visit Château Prieuré-Lichine and learn the history of the Margaux appellation and the 1885 classification for which it is famed. Next visit Château Rauzan-Gassies, home to a unique cluster of vineyards that predominantly produces the classic Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
After breaking for a gourmet lunch at Le Savoie, a renowned Margaux restaurant, your Bordeaux wine and culinary tour continues to Château Kirwan, a family-run winery that has become notable for its aromatically richer wines.
The esteemed Château La Tour de Bessan is the last chateau on your itinerary. Here you’ll learn about all the different grape varieties and the precise art of blending them together in order to make these incredible Bordeaux wines.