- Full-day wine tour of St-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Visit two château wine estates in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed wine region of St-Emilion
- Tour the cellars, admire the vineyards, and taste a variety of the region’s finest wines
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Château Haute-Sarpe with your fellow wine lovers
- Take a guided tour of the village of St-Emilion to discover its medieval treasures
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We appreciate wine but I wouldn't describe ourselves as experts and this tour was perfect for us. Very interesting and informative, but also fun. The buffet lunch was excellent. The coach was clean, comfortable and air conditioned Saint-Emilion is a beautiful village, definitely worth visting.
This was a thoroughly enjoyable tour. We had great guides explaining the history and the 'science' of wine making. To add to that there was a lovely variety of friendly people on the tour. The town of ST Emilion was incredibly picturesque. I would thoroughly recommend this tour.