- Full-day wine tour of St-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Visit two château wine estates in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed wine region of St-Emilion
- Tour the cellars, admire the vineyards, and taste a variety of the region’s finest wines
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Château Haute-Sarpe with your fellow wine lovers
- Take a guided tour of the village of St-Emilion to discover its medieval treasures
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a thoroughly enjoyable tour. We had great guides explaining the history and the 'science' of wine making. To add to that there was a lovely variety of friendly people on the tour. The town of ST Emilion was incredibly picturesque. I would thoroughly recommend this tour.
We have taken this tour before but did it again with our friends who had not been. The guide at the first Chateau was very knowledgeable and interesting although she had a challenge curtailing some of the behaviours of other party members who continuously "clicked" and chattered over her. Unfortunately our tour of the second Chateau was disappointing for us this time as the usual guide was preparing lunch and his replacement didn't speak English so our main tour guide had to interpret and translate. However the lunch provided was as good as we remembered and our friends enjoyed their experience, it was just us who were a little disappointed in comparison to our last visit where we enjoyed the attention of our previous host through the entire tour and all through lunch.