- Day trip to Saint-Emilion
- Wine chateau tour and wine tasting of a Classified Growth
- Chateau Haut-Sarpe cellar tour and lunch
- Tour the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- World Heritage Site
- Bilingual guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your excursion ends with a visit to the medieval town of Saint-Emilion and its underground monuments.
- 9:15am - Departure from Bordeaux
- 10:00am - Tour of one wine chateau and tasting
- 11:30am - Chateau Haut-Sarpe (Grand Cru Classe) cellar tour. Lunch at the grape pickers quarters
- 2:30pm - Visit the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- 5:30pm - Back to Bordeaux.
Another excellent tour, St. Emilion was amazing and lunch at Chateu Haute Sarpe was superb.
Excellent day, the wine tours are both interesting and delicious, the coach was comfortable, the guide excellent and very helpful with a lovely tour of the town and church. The lunch was fantastic, highly recommended.