- Full-day trip to the St Emilion wine region in Bordeaux
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions in Saint Emilion or Pomerol chateaux
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed village of Saint Emillion on a 45-minute, guided walking tour
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of eight people, ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to visit a region where some of the most renowned Bordeaux wines are made.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wineyards of Saint-EmilionPhoto by: Luis G
- View of Saint-Émilion ...Photo by: Kimberly
- Outstanding side-visit to Le ...Photo by: Timothy C
- View over St. EmilionPhoto by: Timothy C
- Chateau Soutard barrel roomPhoto by: Timothy C
- Chateau Soutard wine tastingPhoto by: Timothy C
- Chateau Magnan La GaffelierePhoto by: Timothy C
- Vineyards of Magnan La ...Photo by: Timothy C
- Merlot grapes from the Petrus ...Photo by: Timothy C
- Saint Emilion viewed from ...Photo by: Hilary N
- P1070766Photo by: FourTheBest
- P1070711Photo by: FourTheBest
- St. EmilionPhoto by: Nancy C
What You Can Expect
Karim was an excellent tour guide! We had a wonderful day and enjoyed all 3 vineyards. They chose an excellent variety of vineyards for us to explore. It was both educations and fun. Honestly, the trip exceeded my expectations and one of my favorite things during my two weeks in Europe. The best wine tasting experience of my life.
Excelente tour and wine testing.
We spent a whole day with just one other couple - the three vinyards were all very different in terms of history, size output and approach.
A great insight into the Right Bank vinyards - would do again
Very good informed and nice guide Jeremy
My wife and I had a wonderful tour. Our guide Karim was exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly.
We had a wonderful time and our guide, Jeremy was excellent. He spoke perfect English, and was very knowledgable about the area. Definitely ask for him. We had some very special wine tasting with the last event being magnificent. I would recommend it to anyone. Excellent value and we learnt so much. There were only 6 of us and it was a lovely day. Thank you.
Wonderful experience with our excellent tour guide Laurent. Very informative and absolutely recommended!
Isabelle was a great guide giving us a wealth of information non stop from the time we boarded the vehicle until we made our farewells. A nice variety of vineyards and a great education.
Hilary G United Kingdom
We had an excellent tour guide with Monica. She was very knowledgable, happy to answer questions and spoke excellent English. The chateaux we visited were varied both in terms of scale and modernity so you get the opportunity to see a variety of producers. Highly recommended.
GUIDE WAS PERFECT. FIRST 2 VINEYARDS WERE OUTSTANDING...THE LAST WAS LIKE
A HOSPITAL, VERY STERILE, I BELIEVE IT WAS OWNED BY THE BIC FAMILY. I LOVED THE
BEAUTIFUL, MORE INTIMATE CHATEAU VINEYARD, I BELIEVE IT WAS LA SALLE.
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND THE OWNER GREETED US!