- Full-day trip to the St Emilion wine region in Bordeaux
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions in Saint Emilion or Pomerol chateaux
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed village of Saint Emillion on a 45-minute, guided walking tour
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of eight people, ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to visit a region where some of the most renowned Bordeaux wines are made.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wineyards of Saint-EmilionPhoto by: Luis G
- View of Saint-Émilion ...Photo by: Kimberly
- Outstanding side-visit to Le ...Photo by: Timothy C
- View over St. EmilionPhoto by: Timothy C
- Chateau Soutard barrel roomPhoto by: Timothy C
- Chateau Soutard wine tastingPhoto by: Timothy C
- Chateau Magnan La GaffelierePhoto by: Timothy C
- Vineyards of Magnan La ...Photo by: Timothy C
- Merlot grapes from the Petrus ...Photo by: Timothy C
- Saint Emilion viewed from ...Photo by: Hilary N
- P1070766Photo by: FourTheBest
- P1070711Photo by: FourTheBest
- St. EmilionPhoto by: Nancy C
What You Can Expect
Isabelle was a great guide giving us a wealth of information non stop from the time we boarded the vehicle until we made our farewells. A nice variety of vineyards and a great education.
Hilary G United Kingdom
We had an excellent tour guide with Monica. She was very knowledgable, happy to answer questions and spoke excellent English. The chateaux we visited were varied both in terms of scale and modernity so you get the opportunity to see a variety of producers. Highly recommended.
GUIDE WAS PERFECT. FIRST 2 VINEYARDS WERE OUTSTANDING...THE LAST WAS LIKE
A HOSPITAL, VERY STERILE, I BELIEVE IT WAS OWNED BY THE BIC FAMILY. I LOVED THE
BEAUTIFUL, MORE INTIMATE CHATEAU VINEYARD, I BELIEVE IT WAS LA SALLE.
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND THE OWNER GREETED US!
Absolutely loved this trip. It was thrilling to visit the ares where these famous wines are made and then to experience actual chateaus where the wine is produced. We learned so much about the plants and how they are tended to the creation of the wine. We would recommend this to any one: oenophile to amateur such as ourselves.
This tour was wonderful. We were also lucky because on the day of the tour we had:
(a) excellent weather
(b) an excellent guide: Delphine
(c) in the two Chateaus that we visited we had a chance to be guided by the owners
We also had a wine tasting at a small wine shop at Saint Emilion where we were able to test examples of all the qualified wines. The tour was well organized and paced. Highly recommended indeed.
An excellent trip. Boris was a superb guide and very knowledgable. Good tips on where to eat for lunch too. The afternoon wine tasting in St Emilion was the icing on the cake. Very comfortable transport.
Book with confidence.
Great trip. Guide was well informed, the entire day was informative and totally a pleasure
Excellent tour. Knowlegableand interesting guide.
Great tour, very personable and knowledgeable guide David. He kept the tour moving well and we had a thoroughly enjoyable day along with some nice wine!
An excellent and very enjoyable day trip. Our guide Matt was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the wine growing business and he spoke excellent English. A little more free time in St Emilion would have been helpful. However all in all very good value for money.