- Small-group St Emilion half-day tour from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a visit and wine-tasting in a grand cru estate of St Emilion
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage-listed village
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Limited to 8 people to ensure personalized attention from your expert guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
On your way to the village of St Emilion, stop at a grand cru estate and enjoy enjoy a wine-tasting and visit of the classified growth chateau.
After the scenic drive to St Emilion, you’ll have a 45-minute walking tour of the pretty village. You’ll then get free time to explore this sleepy town on your own. Grab some lunch, stroll the narrow streets full of beautiful building or engage in retail therapy in the local shops. You can even enjoy a wine tasting in one of the many wine cellars in the village before returning to Bordeaux.
This was a fantastic excursion as St Emillion is a picture perfect medieval town. The drive from Bordeaux was a beautiful drive through their wine country and its' Chateaus. This was worth every penny.
Excellent, only 4 of us and our guide Matt so knowledgeable. Lovely drive to the area first visiting a relatively new vineyard before going to St Emilion itself. Biggest regret, not long enough in St Emilion! We also learned more interesting information about Bordeaux during the journey. Would definitely do again but take a whole day.