- Small-group St Emilion half-day tour from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a visit and wine-tasting in a grand cru estate of St Emilion
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage-listed village
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Limited to 8 people to ensure personalized attention from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your way to the village of St Emilion, stop at a grand cru estate and enjoy enjoy a wine-tasting and visit of the classified growth chateau.
After the scenic drive to St Emilion, you’ll have a 45-minute walking tour of the pretty village. You’ll then get free time to explore this sleepy town on your own. Grab some lunch, stroll the narrow streets full of beautiful building or engage in retail therapy in the local shops. You can even enjoy a wine tasting in one of the many wine cellars in the village before returning to Bordeaux.
This tour was fantastic. Marie is a knowledgeable guide who took us to a great vineyard where we received information on wine making and tasted some delicious wine. We would definitely do this again.
It was perfect - small group, very knowledgeable guide, and we had the good fortunate to have the owner of the winery conduct the tour and tasting.