- Small-group St Emilion half-day tour from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a visit and wine-tasting in a grand cru estate of St Emilion
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage-listed village
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Limited to 8 people to ensure personalized attention from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your way to the village of St Emilion, stop at a grand cru estate and enjoy enjoy a wine-tasting and visit of the classified growth chateau.
After the scenic drive to St Emilion, you’ll have a 45-minute walking tour of the pretty village. You’ll then get free time to explore this sleepy town on your own. Grab some lunch, stroll the narrow streets full of beautiful building or engage in retail therapy in the local shops. You can even enjoy a wine tasting in one of the many wine cellars in the village before returning to Bordeaux.
Boris was full of interesting knowledge of the region and surrounds. We learnt so much about the wines and St Emilion. History with wine tasting should be a must. If we did this again we would go for the full day tour so we could enjoy a lunch in the quaint town of St Emilion.
This tour was amazing!