- Small-group St Emilion half-day tour from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a visit and wine-tasting in a grand cru estate of St Emilion
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage-listed village
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Limited to 8 people to ensure personalized attention from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your way to the village of St Emilion, stop at a grand cru estate and enjoy enjoy a wine-tasting and visit of the classified growth chateau.
After the scenic drive to St Emilion, you’ll have a 45-minute walking tour of the pretty village. You’ll then get free time to explore this sleepy town on your own. Grab some lunch, stroll the narrow streets full of beautiful building or engage in retail therapy in the local shops. You can even enjoy a wine tasting in one of the many wine cellars in the village before returning to Bordeaux.
Fantastic day out
We had a great half day tour of the winery and the township of St Emilion. Fortunately there was only one other couple so we felt that we had our own private tour guide. it was most informative about the area and history as well as the vineyards. on reflection it would have been great to stay at St Emilion for lunch and to visit the underground church.