- 2-hour small-group wine tasting and workshop in central Bordeaux
- Learn about the main French wine regions, such as Bordeaux, Burgundy and Côtes du Rhône, from your professional sommelier
- Taste eight different French wines accompanied by a typical French appetizer platter
- Analyze different aromas of wine and learn the best wine-tasting techniques
- Blend your own wine during the workshop
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Next, enjoy a tasting session of two more wines to discover how to analyze various aspects of wine including its color, smell and taste, and develop your own personal preferences of aroma and flavor.
Finish the session with a wine-blending workshop using two leading varieties of Bordeaux, Merlot and cabernet sauvignon. Learn how to recognize and describe the wines and create your own vintage of wine according to your personal tastes by blending different varieties. Taste two more French wines as you enjoy a typical French appetizer platter of cheese, saucisson (sausage) and fresh bread.
Your sommelier will be available to answer any questions you may have during the session. At the end, you will receive a diploma as a reminder of your Bordeaux wine experience.
Very interesting, entertaining and tasty! Well worth doing if you're in Bordeaux.
It was a great tasting, very informative and helped me to understand the different wines in the region. Rémey our expert was great and knew so much about wine, not just in Bordeaux but all over the world! He was so good at his job that i even joined in a tour he did that afternoon out to some vineyards to put my new wine tasting skills into action!