- 2-hour Bordeaux wine-tasting and cheese-tasting session
- Sample fine wines and cheese at Baud et Millet restaurant
- Learn about famous Bordeaux winemaking regions including Medoc and Saint-Emilion
- Enjoy an introduction to winemaking from your knowledgeable host
- Discuss your love of French food and wine with fellow foodies!
Learn about famous Bordeaux wine regions like Medoc, Saint-Emilion, Graves, Entre-Deux-Mers, Bourg and Blaye, and discover the different components that create their unique wines. Your knowledgeable host will talk you through the different grapes, soils and climates and how these factors influence the aromas and tastes of the finished wines from different wineries.
While discussing and sampling various wines with the other vin enthusiasts in your group, enjoy a plate of cheese (approximately five different types).
Combining culinary facts with exciting new tastes, your wine and cheese tasting in Bordeaux will leave you loving French cuisine more than ever!
Reviewed by Inome C, March 2013
I loved our class! Our "teacher" was very informative about French wines which really allowed us to make informed decisions when driving the countryside on our own. And the cheese cellar was a-mazing! I didn't want to leave!
Reviewed by Sherry T, USA, October 2012
This was an incredible tour if you like cheese and wine!!!