- 2-hour Bordeaux wine-tasting and cheese-tasting session
- Sample fine wines and cheese at Baud et Millet restaurant
- Learn about famous Bordeaux winemaking regions including Medoc and Saint-Emilion
- Enjoy an introduction to winemaking from your knowledgeable host
- Discuss your love of French food and wine with fellow foodies!
What You Can Expect
Learn about famous Bordeaux wine regions like Medoc, Saint-Emilion, Graves, Entre-Deux-Mers, Bourg and Blaye, and discover the different components that create their unique wines. Your knowledgeable host will talk you through the different grapes, soils and climates and how these factors influence the aromas and tastes of the finished wines from different wineries.
While discussing and sampling various wines with the other vin enthusiasts in your group, enjoy a plate of cheese (approximately five different types).
Combining culinary facts with exciting new tastes, your wine and cheese tasting in Bordeaux will leave you loving French cuisine more than ever!
This tour was amazing!
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the wines of Bourdeaux, it was an excellent introduction to the area. Loved the opportunity to try so many wonderful cheeses, was so impressed by the variety and abundance of cheeses - my favorite part.