- Hop-on hop-off trolley sightseeing tour of Boston
- Visit the Freedom Trail, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, Boston Common and more
- Spend time in the Seaport District, Museum of Fine Arts and New England Aquarium
- Hop off at 16 stops to explore Boston independently, or enjoy the full 1.5-hour narrated ride
- Enjoy a scenic harbor cruise (May to Oct) or gain entrance to the amazing stained-glass Mapparium
- Choose a 24-hour or 48-hour trolley ticket
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Plan ahead for the stops you want to make, and be sure to call ahead to see if any exhibits are closed. This will save you the time and stress of planning on-the-go.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Trolleys depart from each stop approximately every 20 minutes from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- New England Aquarium & Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Board at Main Trolley Depot
- Seaport District: Board at Northern Avenue at the Seaport Hotel
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center): Board at Commercial Street at the skating rink
- USS Constitution: Board near the ship's museum
- Old State House & Site of the Boston Massacre: Board across from Old State House at Court Street
- Tremont Hotel: Board at the hotel
- City Place: Board at the corner of South Charles & Boylston Street
- State House & Beacon Hill: Board at the front of the Shaw Memorial across from the State House
- West End (Government Center): Board at the front entrance of the Holiday Inn Select
- Cambridge Center: Board at Kendall Square T Station
- Back Bay Hilton: Board at the front entrance of the Hotel
- Museum of Fine Arts: Board at the front door of the museum
- Symphony Hall: Board at the Midtown Hotel
- Back Bay: Board at the Colonnade Hotel
- Copley Place Shopping: Board at the Marriott Copley hotel under the canopy
- Trinity Church: Board on the Dartmouth Street side of Copley Plaza
- Hard Rock Cafe: Board at Hard Rock Cafe on Clarendon Street
- Park Square: Board at Radisson Hotel on Stuart Street
- Rowes Wharf: Board at Boston Harbor Hotel on Atlantic Avenue
The staff working on the buses were excellent, interesting and very informative and knowledgeable about Boston. The boat trip that was included was very good. The Hop on Hop Off bus is great it gives you the opportunity to see the city and places you would not know about. Would recommend it money well spent.
This trip is awsome! Loved it!