- 2-hour Boston brunch cruise
- Freshly prepared buffet brunch
- Spectacular views of Boston's historic harbor
- Cruise from Castle Island to George's Island, Boston Light, Little Brewster Island, and north to Charlestown Naval Yard
What You Can Expect
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Rowes Wharf. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your day is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our live entertainment and DJ sets the mood...
Enjoy live entertainment while boarding and dance to music from the DJ on board.
Take home a memory...
Return, 2 hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Departing from Rowes Wharf, it cruises along Historic Boston Harbor from Castle Island to George's Island, then east to the Boston Light on Little Brewster Island, and back north to Charlestown Naval Yard before returning to the Wharf. Cruise Route may vary depending on weather.
SAMPLE MENU: (subject to change)
- Caesar salad
- Apple and strawberry pecan salad
- Scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar
- Breakfast sausage
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion
- Yogurt and granola station
- Penne Rigatta au Gratin: imported penne noodles tossed with broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers and smoked gouda cream sauce
- House-Griddled Belgian Waffles: fresh waffles served with a selection of maple syrup, cinnamon whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and fresh berry sauce
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast: cinnamon-battered Texas toast filled with strawberry cream cheese topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Couscous Santorini: couscous sautéed with tomatoes, chick peas, edamame, basil, garlic and feta cheese
- Roasted Chicken Santa Cruz: roasted smoked chicken breast served atop sautéed vegetables and chicken chorizo, finished with a chipotle tomato cream sauce
- Mojito Salmon: salmon marinated with citrus flavors encrusted with a mix of crispy tortilla strips, garlic and cilantro
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sirloin: Roasted whole with natural juices and served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses, fresh fruit, cakes and pastries