Save up to USD$48.95 on five attractions with one CityPASS - that's a savings of almost 49%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines!
Don't rush the fun this holiday season. Activate your CityPASS on or after December 15, 2013 and your CityPASS is valid until February 28, 2014--that's up to 75 days versus the usual 9 days!
Most famous attractions at one amazing low price with plenty of time to see it all! And with a leisurely nine days to use all of the tickets, you can take everything in on a weekend break or take your time to visit these world famous attractions! See the New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and Harvard Museum of Natural History OR RevolutionaryBoston at the Old State House.
- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
- Up to nine days to visit all the attractions in Boston
- Includes top Boston attractions: New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and Harvard Museum of Natural History OR RevolutionaryBoston at the Old State House
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Option Ticket: Choice of Harvard Museum of Natural History OR RevolutionaryBoston at the Old State House
CityPASS has done all the work so you can save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, such as hours of operation, transportation information, contact information and insiders' tips so you can get the most out of your vacation- yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Boston!
The CityPass was wonderful! We didn't stand in lines, and all of the attractions were awesome. The only thing I would recommend is that Viator be clearer on the fact that you take the voucher to the first attraction you want to visit in order to receive your passbook.
Very good and easy to use.