Codzilla has arrived. And Boston Harbor will never be the same. Now there are more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour.
- Speed boat ride in Boston
- A wet and wild 40-minute full-blast ride of sensational fun for the entire family
- Zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour
- A ride on Codzilla is entertaining and thrilling
- The wind roars, music blares, and waves splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
But don't worry. A ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston. This wet and wild ride is 40 minutes of full blast, sensational fun for the entire family.
- Codzilla seats 135 people
- Codzilla is a wet ride - you will get wet, please dress appropriately
- With two turbo-charged diesel engines, Codzilla roams the ocean with 2800 horsepower
- If you're a fan of "easy-listening" stations, be prepared to cover or plug your ears, the soundtrack is loud!
This cruise is seasonal and operates from May to October only
So much fun
The crew were wonderful, the ride was fun and fast. We would most certainly recommend it to others.
Tour guide was hilarious, I wasn't prepared for how wet I was going to get but that was all my fault. Only thing I would change is the duration of the trip. Having it last longer would make it perfect!
This tour was amazing!
Wow ! A great adventure. Getting wet was half the fun. Speed across the water is quite the thrill. Also a great crew !
This was SO MUCH FUN!! What a great time! Word of warning though, don't do this at the beginning of your hot day in Boston, you'll be walking around town w/sea salt all over you! Would definitely recommend the ride!
My family and I had a great time on Father's Day. This was a great family trip.