For the ultimate in elegance, you can't go past this three-hour dinner cruise on Boston's famous harbor. Enjoy fine dining, delicious wines, and entertainment perfectly suited to the evening. Sit and relax as you listen to the music or take a stroll on the decks of Boston's premier dining ship as the city floats on by.
- Boston dinner cruise
- Up-close views of the Boston Harbor from the observation deck
- Superbly prepared 3-course dinner
- Cruise from Castle Island to George's Island, Boston Light, Little Brewster Island, and onto Charlestown Naval Yard
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Step inside your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
Explore and enjoy...
From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Boston Dinner Cruise offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Understated art-deco accents. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses...
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily - complemented perfectly by an excellent wine list.
Enjoy live entertainment for boarding and food service paired with an entertaining DJ that will get you up and dancing after their meal.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your Souvenir photo ready for purchase.
See below for a sample menu:
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Greens Salad - Romaine, arugula, goat cheese, watermelon, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Fromage - Feta cheese blend with thyme, spicy pomodoro sauce and garlic crostini
- Blue Corn Crusted Crab Cake - Lump crab dusted in blue cornmeal served with cilantro corn salad, roasted garlic aioli, and apricot habanero jam
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Grilled Salmon - Served with citrus-infused quinoa and pineapple-mango chutney
- Short Ribs - Braised short ribs with fontina scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrots and squash with a Cabernet demi-glace
- Seafood Risotto - Shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato-saffron sauce
- Vegetable Tower - Spinach and tomato crisps with curry vegetable ragout and white bean puree
- Bread Pudding - With chocolate chips, Maker’s Mark salted caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - Rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Sorbet - Selection of mango, raspberry and lime
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
totally awesome! Will do again
The food was great and the staff were also very good. I thought the ship would go out a little further then it did and just when we were getting into it . it was over. I would have liked a longer trip. But the view of Boston all lite up was beautiful.
Excellent. Beautiful night..great food and the best service. Well worth the money.
Food was good,people were nice . Had no problem at all
We were given this trip from our kids for our 40th anniversary. It was a wonderful time. Perfect weather, even a full moon! Fabulous food! Great music and a fantastic waiter named Alan. Your staff is incredible. They really make the cruise memorable. Thank you!
Went on this trip with my husband in September 2013 and was one of the highlights of our holiday. It is something we will remember for a long long time. The weather was perfect to see a glorious sunset and a superb night time skyline. The dinner was really good and the staff were extremely nice and attentive. Would definitely recommend this trip.
Elaine and Derek, Scotland
My Husband and I had a wonderful time, would do it again.
Superb evening and whilst my wife and I have been on a trip like this before in Thailand the food was excellent and a most enjoyable evening with excellent photo opportunities from the boat which was very impressive as well