For the ultimate in elegance, you can't go past this three-hour dinner cruise on Boston's famous harbor. Enjoy fine dining, delicious wines, and entertainment perfectly suited to the evening. Sit and relax as you listen to the music or take a stroll on the decks of Boston's premier dining ship as the city floats on by.
- 3-hour Boston dinner cruise
- Up-close views of the Boston Harbor from the observation deck
- Superbly prepared 3-course dinner
- Cruise from Castle Island to George's Island, Boston Light, Little Brewster Island, and onto Charlestown Naval Yard
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Step inside your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
Explore and enjoy...
From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Boston Dinner Cruise offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Understated art-deco accents. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses...
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily - complemented perfectly by an excellent wine list.
Enjoy live entertainment for boarding and food service paired with an entertaining DJ that will get you up and dancing after their meal.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your Souvenir photo ready for purchase.
See below for a sample menu:
- Caramelized Duck en Croute: duck confit, forest mushrooms, sage and Monterrey jack cheese baked in a puffed pastry, served over spaghetti squash, with dried cherries, candied pecans and drizzle of Marsala wine demi-glace
- Mixed Greens with Apples and Strawberries: fresh salad greens tossed with Granny Smith apples, caramelized pecans, strawberries, grape tomatoes and crumbled bleu cheese in a raspberry vinaigrette
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder: roasted sweet corn, gulf shrimp, red peppers and potato with fresh cream with an herbed crouton
- Seafood Mélange: fresh Atlantic sea scallops, gulf shrimp and blue crab baked with peppers and Dijon into a cake, accompanied with toasted crostini
- Maple-Glazed Chipolte Chicken: pan-roasted smoked chicken breast, served with a fiery vegetable ratatouille and roasted Yukon Gold potatoes, topped with a Chipotle tomato cream
- Argentinean Salmon: pan-seared fresh salmon fillet marinated in spicy chimichurri sauce, served over a fried mashed yucca cake, topped with a sweet corn posole and crispy corn tortilla strips
- Seafood Ravioli Gratinee: jumbo ravioli filled with imported Italian cheeses, topped with gulf shrimp, bay scallops, and a rustic Pomodoro sauce
- Mushroom Braised Short Ribs: braised beef short ribs marinated in a shallot and wild mushroom gravy, served with garlic mashed potatoes, puff pastry and crispy onion straws
- Bourbon and Peach-Glazed Pork Tenderloin: tender pork loin marinated in a peach bourbon glace served with fresh harvest green beans and sweet potato hash browns
- Roasted Vegetable Napoleon: ragoût of tomato, zucchini, eggplant, summer squash, layered with a white bean puree between crispy lavash, served with a fresh basil marinara
- New York Style Cheesecake: traditional rich cheesecake atop a seasonal glaze
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte: rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Raspberry Mousse Cup: raspberry mousse served in a dark chocolate cup finished with homemade whipped cream and raspberries
- Seasonal Fruit Crisp: chef’s choice of seasonal fruit crisp served warm with vanilla ice cream
- Fresh seasonal berries
Superb evening and whilst my wife and I have been on a trip like this before in Thailand the food was excellent and a most enjoyable evening with excellent photo opportunities from the boat which was very impressive as well