- Boston dinner cruise
- Up-close views of the Boston Harbor from the observation deck
- Superbly prepared 3-course dinner
- Cruise from Castle Island to George's Island, Boston Light, Little Brewster Island, and onto Charlestown Naval Yard
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It’s time for an elegant three-course dinner, complete with a tasting trio appetizer, entree and dessert, complemented by the excellent wine list.
Great food and entertainment go hand-in-hand on this cruise, so take in the live performances and festive atmosphere during dinner. Then grab a refreshing cocktail at the floating rooftop lounge, head to the spacious observation deck for a moonlit stroll under the stars or hit the dance floor with one of the hottest interactive DJs in the city, spinning top-40 hits from a variety of genres.
Notable attractions to see along the route include Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, the historic USS Constitution and Boston’s thriving Seaport District.
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
Wonderful evening. Good entertainment, delicious dinner, Scott our waiter helped to make our night
Friendly crew, excellent dinner, great band and seeing Boston from the harbor was great too!
totally awesome! Will do again
The food was great and the staff were also very good. I thought the ship would go out a little further then it did and just when we were getting into it . it was over. I would have liked a longer trip. But the view of Boston all lite up was beautiful.
Excellent. Beautiful night..great food and the best service. Well worth the money.
Food was good,people were nice . Had no problem at all
We were given this trip from our kids for our 40th anniversary. It was a wonderful time. Perfect weather, even a full moon! Fabulous food! Great music and a fantastic waiter named Alan. Your staff is incredible. They really make the cruise memorable. Thank you!
Went on this trip with my husband in September 2013 and was one of the highlights of our holiday. It is something we will remember for a long long time. The weather was perfect to see a glorious sunset and a superb night time skyline. The dinner was really good and the staff were extremely nice and attentive. Would definitely recommend this trip.
Elaine and Derek, Scotland
My Husband and I had a wonderful time, would do it again.
Raymond P United Kingdom
Superb evening and whilst my wife and I have been on a trip like this before in Thailand the food was excellent and a most enjoyable evening with excellent photo opportunities from the boat which was very impressive as well