- Boston Duck Tour
- Get a great look at Boston on land and water
- See all the major Boston landmarks
- Splash into the Charles River for breathtaking views of the Boston
- Lear fun facts and interesting insights about Boston
- Book and receive a free ticket for the Harvard University Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCI1141Photo by: Lee E
- Do they really float?Photo by: Richard M
USA, 10 2009
- Cruising in BostonPhoto by: Richard M
USA, 10 2009
- Boston NOTPhoto by: Leslie L
USA, 08 2009
- Museum of Science Duck Tour ...Photo by: Michael L
- 2015-10-9 au 12 Boston avec ...Photo by: LOUISE C
- Rain isn't stopping us!Photo by: Gudrun B
- paysagePhoto by: lilistan
- le guidePhoto by: lilistan
- le trucPhoto by: lilistan
- Boston Duck Tour2Photo by: Sandy Y
- Boton Duck Tour1Photo by: Sandy Y
- FriendsPhoto by: JOANNE S
- Best Tour GuidePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
That’s a lot, but that’s not all. It’s time for the duck to float — with a splashdown into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines.
Important note: All foreign language tours depart from Prudential Center.
See the sights of Boston, have some laughs, review history. Good stuff!
Great way of getting an overall view of Boston and a history lesson. Should be first on your to-do list.
The tour far exceeded expectations. The narrator/driver was incredibly informative and good natured, making it a very enjoyable experience and full of interesting tidbits, such that even longtime New Englanders could learn 10 or 20 things they never knew about local history. And the driver/narrator made an extra effort to engage everybody from 4 years old to 8-0 year olds. Our out-of-town guests loved it - young and old!! We plan to go again with other out-of-town friends.
I never experienced these kind of trip. Really superb
Thank you very much for the awesome experience.
Looking forward for next trip.
TEST REVIEW PLEASE ACCEPT ! : AWESOME TRIP ! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND ! testttttt bug bounty
Very informative and lively tour host.
brilliant tour, very informative and quite entertaining, would definitly recommend this tour
OMG LOVED IT!!!!
An excellent and different way to see the city. Our driver was witty, knowledgeable and helpful. This was consistent with everyone we met from going on the 'T' to finding excellent eating places. I would recommend this tour anytime.