- Boston Duck Tour
- Get a great look at Boston on land and water
- See all the major Boston landmarks
- Splash into the Charles River for breathtaking views of the Boston
- Lear fun facts and interesting insights about Boston
- Book and receive a free ticket for the Harvard University Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCI1141Photo by: Lee E
- Do they really float?Photo by: Richard M
USA, 10 2009
- Cruising in BostonPhoto by: Richard M
USA, 10 2009
- Boston NOTPhoto by: Leslie L
USA, 08 2009
- Museum of Science Duck Tour ...Photo by: Michael L
- 2015-10-9 au 12 Boston avec ...Photo by: LOUISE C
- Rain isn't stopping us!Photo by: Gudrun B
- paysagePhoto by: lilistan
- le guidePhoto by: lilistan
- le trucPhoto by: lilistan
- Boston Duck Tour2Photo by: Sandy Y
- Boton Duck Tour1Photo by: Sandy Y
- FriendsPhoto by: JOANNE S
- Best Tour GuidePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
You've never toured Boston in anything that comes close to Boston Duck Tour! The fun begins as soon as you board your "DUCK", an authentic, renovated World War II amphibious landing vehicle. First, you'll be greeted by one of their legendary tour ConDUCKtors, who'll be narrating your tour. Then you're off on a journey like you've never had before.
You'll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, from the golden-domed State House to Bunker Hill and the Fleet Center, Boston Common and Copley Square to the Big Dig, Government Center to fashionable Newbury Street, Quincy Market to the Prudential Tower, and more. And, as the best of Boston unfolds before your eyes, your ConDUCKtor will be giving you lots of little known facts and interesting insights about our unique and wonderful city.
And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more. It's time for "Splashdown" as your ConDUCKtor splashes your DUCK right into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else.
So take the ride of your life. Hop on a Boston Duck Tour!
Important Note: All foreign language tours depart from Prudential Center
We had a great time on the Boston Duck Tour. The guide was great and provided us a great overview of the city. We will definitely know where to go next time!
Very enjoyable tour - the guide was knowledgeable and funny.
We brought our friends from Texas with us and they had a great time.
exceptional tour leader in a great city
loved the tour guides they are totally awesome
This was a great experience. Our tour guide Mack the Quack told us about the history of Boston and pointed out to us all of the main landmarks of Boston. He even gave me the opportunity to navigate the boat when we were in the water which I am so grateful for. This tour is well worth doing. Have done 1 in San Francisco, but this one was by far the best I have done to date. Would recommend this tour to others
The guide was very knowledgable on all things Boston. He made some good suggestions on things to see after the tour. Would do the tour again.
Boat, tour and guide were terrific! Cold outside still nice inside.
Excellent cruise, we really enjoyed the experience. Thank you
We loved it. The guides are hilarious and the ducks a novel way to get around. Boston was one of our favourite places on our 12 week trip.
This purchase tickets have no problem whatsoever to exchange for any locations and depart schedules.
It is a like!