- Boston Duck Tour
- Get a great look at Boston on land and water
- See all the major Boston landmarks
- Splash into the Charles River for breathtaking views of the Boston
- Lear fun facts and interesting insights about Boston
- Book and receive a free ticket for the Harvard University Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCI1141Photo by: Lee E
- Do they really float?Photo by: Richard M
USA, 10 2009
- Cruising in BostonPhoto by: Richard M
USA, 10 2009
- Boston NOTPhoto by: Leslie L
USA, 08 2009
- Museum of Science Duck Tour ...Photo by: Michael L
- 2015-10-9 au 12 Boston avec ...Photo by: LOUISE C
- Rain isn't stopping us!Photo by: Gudrun B
- paysagePhoto by: lilistan
- le guidePhoto by: lilistan
- le trucPhoto by: lilistan
- Boston Duck Tour2Photo by: Sandy Y
- Boton Duck Tour1Photo by: Sandy Y
- FriendsPhoto by: JOANNE S
- Best Tour GuidePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
That’s a lot, but that’s not all. It’s time for the duck to float — with a splashdown into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines.
Important note: All foreign language tours depart from Prudential Center.
OMG LOVED IT!!!!
An excellent and different way to see the city. Our driver was witty, knowledgeable and helpful. This was consistent with everyone we met from going on the 'T' to finding excellent eating places. I would recommend this tour anytime.
We had a great time and the Duck boat driver was really cool. She let me grandson drive the duck and he is still talking about it weeks later.
Will definitely tell all my friends to take the time and take a ride.
Venom 2, of Animal Planets Swamp Wars
very enjoyable and informative. Boston is a beautiful place
We had a great time on the Boston Duck Tour. The guide was great and provided us a great overview of the city. We will definitely know where to go next time!
Very enjoyable tour - the guide was knowledgeable and funny.
We brought our friends from Texas with us and they had a great time.
exceptional tour leader in a great city
loved the tour guides they are totally awesome
This was a great experience. Our tour guide Mack the Quack told us about the history of Boston and pointed out to us all of the main landmarks of Boston. He even gave me the opportunity to navigate the boat when we were in the water which I am so grateful for. This tour is well worth doing. Have done 1 in San Francisco, but this one was by far the best I have done to date. Would recommend this tour to others
The guide was very knowledgable on all things Boston. He made some good suggestions on things to see after the tour. Would do the tour again.