- 1.5-hour Boston ghost tour by candle-lit lantern
- Hear bone-chilling tales aplenty from a ghost-hunting guide
- Explore the dark alleyways around Boston’s North End neighborhood
- Learn about bygone locals, such as Cotton Mather who was involved in the Salem Witch Trails
- Choose from two different evening times to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Boston is steeped in history so it’s no surprise that more than a few spooky stories have been gathered over the years. With so many haunted tales to choose from, your guide will vary the stories for each tour. Perhaps hear of the Boston serial killer James Allen who requested his memoir be bound to his body after death, or learn about Cotton Mather, the puritan Bostonian who was pivotal in bringing about the Salem Witch Trials in the 17th century.
Work your way around the dark and narrow streets of North End neighborhood while hearing more tales about witches, executions and ancient tunnels hidden beneath your feet. Long before the Big Dig (Boston’s underground project) came about, the tunnels were used as a means of getting around the city. Today, the lost souls of Boston’s bygone days lurk around the secret passageways.
After 1.5 hours of exploring the alleyways and little-used walkways around North End, work your way back to the start point where your evening ghost tour finishes.