- Boston Trolley Tour
- Discover Boston at your leisure with a hop-on hop-off trolley tour
- See the most popular sights of Boston at your own pace
- Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops as often as you like
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Boston Tea Party Ships and ...Photo by: Keri H
- BostonPhoto by: JAYNE S
- Boston CommonPhoto by: Rachel Dias V
- GraveyardPhoto by: Gail M
Canada, 07 2010
- Fenway ParkPhoto by: Ellen W
- Love Old ChurchesPhoto by: Ellen W
- Fenway parkPhoto by: ricoblesed
- Fenway ParkPhoto by: Jane P
- one small section of ...Photo by: Levada C
- The great No Name RestaurantPhoto by: Levada C
- Tea Party ShipPhoto by: Levada C
- cobblestone streetPhoto by: Levada C
- the great Bunker Hill MonumentPhoto by: Levada C
- Statue of Paul ReverePhoto by: Levada C
- Paul Reveres housePhoto by: Levada C
- USS ConstitutionPhoto by: Levada C
- just the sign for the uss ...Photo by: Levada C
- me on the orange/green Hop-on ...Photo by: Levada C
- A very bumpy trolleyPhoto by: Ivy M
- Trinity ChurchPhoto by: Frank P
What You Can Expect
Great way to see Boston with the kids and the free Tea Party Museum experience was excellent. A shout out to our guide Maureen who was incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining - she made it hard to get off the bus!
It was great and a good way to see Boston. Drivers were great also,
Great way to get an overview of the city! Irish was a great tour guide and the harbor cruise was icing on the cake. We will do this again and next time do more hopping off.
great way to see the city
It was so easy to spot the bus and the maps made the stops very clear. I was on my own but the drivers made everyone feel so welcome and their commentary was very interesting. Got to see so many places without the worry about how to travel around the city.
This is by far the best hop on hop off bus tour of any of the cities we visited this trip. The guides like Foxtrot, Giovanni and J were not only informative but funny as well. The trolleys were also timely and you could always get on. This made for a great day of sightseeing in beautiful Boston.
Excellent value for money. Very informative guides. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting not just first timers.
United States of America
We really enjoyed our time with Giovanni this past Thursday, the 29th! He was very knowledgeable and he incorporated humor and laughs. This was our first time visiting Boston and what a great way to see many things in one day while leaving the driving to someone else......thank you!
Easy to find and negotiate through town. We really never had to wait for a trolley.
Tour directors drivers pleasant and entertaining as well as informative.