- Boston Trolley Tour
- Discover Boston at your leisure with a hop-on hop-off trolley tour
- See the most popular sights of Boston at your own pace
- Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops as often as you like
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Boston Tea Party Ships and ...Photo by: Keri H
- BostonPhoto by: JAYNE S
- Boston CommonPhoto by: Rachel Dias V
- GraveyardPhoto by: Gail M
Canada, 07 2010
- Fenway ParkPhoto by: Ellen W
- Love Old ChurchesPhoto by: Ellen W
- Fenway parkPhoto by: ricoblesed
- Fenway ParkPhoto by: Jane P
- one small section of ...Photo by: Levada C
- The great No Name RestaurantPhoto by: Levada C
- Tea Party ShipPhoto by: Levada C
- cobblestone streetPhoto by: Levada C
- the great Bunker Hill MonumentPhoto by: Levada C
- Statue of Paul ReverePhoto by: Levada C
- Paul Reveres housePhoto by: Levada C
- USS ConstitutionPhoto by: Levada C
- just the sign for the uss ...Photo by: Levada C
- me on the orange/green Hop-on ...Photo by: Levada C
- A very bumpy trolleyPhoto by: Ivy M
- Trinity ChurchPhoto by: Frank P
What You Can Expect
Board one of the orange-and-green trolleys at any of the 18 stops and enjoy the view with live commentary from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of Boston, a city known as the Cradle of Liberty, as the trolley rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
very good, the drivers were very friendly
Everyone was very professional, the trolley was clean and on time. I would highly suggest this tour to get around Boston.
Worth the money.
Brilliant for getting around the city. There's places I may never have thought to go and see along the tour route had I not got the bus tickets. The bus drivers were great - friendly, local Bostonians who were friendly and informative. We got a deal so had our second day and admission to the Boston Tea Party Museum for free. Brilliantly!
Great way to see Boston with the kids and the free Tea Party Museum experience was excellent. A shout out to our guide Maureen who was incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining - she made it hard to get off the bus!
It was great and a good way to see Boston. Drivers were great also,
Great way to get an overview of the city! Irish was a great tour guide and the harbor cruise was icing on the cake. We will do this again and next time do more hopping off.
great way to see the city
It was so easy to spot the bus and the maps made the stops very clear. I was on my own but the drivers made everyone feel so welcome and their commentary was very interesting. Got to see so many places without the worry about how to travel around the city.
This is by far the best hop on hop off bus tour of any of the cities we visited this trip. The guides like Foxtrot, Giovanni and J were not only informative but funny as well. The trolleys were also timely and you could always get on. This made for a great day of sightseeing in beautiful Boston.