- Dine on an all-you-can-eat buffet, while your narrator describes the highlights of your ever-changing views of Boston
- View the site of the infamous Boston Tea Party
- See the USS Constitution, the oldest fully commissioned naval vessel in the world
- Dance or stroll along the deck as the DJ plays a variety of lively music from the 40s through today
What You Can Expect
After you eat, head to the top deck – the largest outdoor patio deck in town – to catch a breath of fresh air and an amazing view. Or, rock 'til you dock while the DJ plays a variety of music, from line dances to Top 40 hits.
During your cruise, pass by the World Trade Center, the financial hub of Boston. See where the Boston Tea Party took place in 1773, when rebels disguised as Indians dumped tea into the harbor to protest British taxes. Pass by the location of the Boston Massacre, which is now a simple circle of cobblestones that marks the site where five American colonists were killed by British soldiers in 1770. The brutality of this incident helped spark the anti-British rage that ultimately led to the American Revolution.
See the USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, a nickname earned because of her invincibility in battle. Old Ironsides was launched in 1797 and is the oldest, fully commissioned naval vessel in the world. You’ll also see the World War II naval destroyer, the USS Casin Young.
Then see the Tobin Memorial Bridge, erected in 1948-49 and opened to traffic in 1950. It connects the Charlestown section of Boston with Chelsea. Additionally, see Fort Independence and Castle Island. Fort Independence is located at the entrance to Boston Inner Harbor. First settled in 1634, the island features the nation's oldest fully maintained fort.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Haddock - Herb-crusted haddock atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Grilled Vegetables - Cilantro and lime infused seasonal vegetables
- Mini desserts