- Dine on an all-you-can-eat buffet, while your narrator describes the highlights of your ever-changing views of Boston
- View the site of the infamous Boston Tea Party
- See the USS Constitution, the oldest fully commissioned naval vessel in the world
- Dance or stroll along the deck as the DJ plays a variety of lively music from the 40s through today
What You Can Expect
While you dine (see below for a sample menu), soak up Boston's stunning skyline from the panoramic windows and listen to narrated commentary.
During your cruise, pass by the World Trade Center, the financial hub of Boston. See where the Boston Tea Party took place in 1773, when rebels dumped tea into the harbor to protest British taxes. Drift past the site of the Boston Massacre, where five American colonists were killed by British soldiers in 1770, a location now marked by a simple circle of cobblestones.
Marvel at the World War II naval destroyer, the USS Cassin Young, as well as the USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, a nickname earned because of her invincibility in battle. Old Ironsides was launched in 1797 and is the oldest, fully commissioned naval vessel in the world.
Snap shots of Fort Independence and Castle Island. Fort Independence, first settled in 1634, features the nation's oldest fully maintained fort. Admire Tobin Memorial Bridge, opened to traffic in 1950.
After you finish lunch, stroll up to the top deck for fresh air and amazing views. Or, rock 'til you dock while the DJ plays a variety of music. It’s a great way to spend the afternoon and take in all the sights of historic Boston.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Feta Cheese | Black Olives | Kidney Beans | Sunflower Seeds | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad - Green Onions | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia - Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard | Garlic | Fresh Rosemary
- Herb Roasted Chicken - Olive Oil | Rosemary | Sage | Parsley
- Baked Ziti - Cream Spinach Sauce | Parmesan Cheese
- Roast Broccoli - Olive Oil | Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Mini Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit
To view Boston city from water, I would thoroughly recommend this cruise. Throughout the cruise staff provided a commentary about the city and its history. Also, the staff were all friendly and courteous, and provided the entertainment. The lunch was scrumptious ... there was a variety of salads, cold meats, hot dishes and a selection of desserts.
The staff was engaging and professional, the boat was clean but the food was so awful I barely ate a thing. I went to get dessert - as I was starving - and found that there was no more. Staff said there was no more (and said passengers had taken 3 or 4 desserts each). Later, contrary to what I was told, I saw that there was more dessert put out at the buffet. I took a few things but couldn't eat the dessert either as they also tasted horrible and were very dry (perhaps frozen and thawed?). Get it together, folks, on the food quality, quantity and presentation!