Enjoy a photography tour of Boston’s upscale Beacon Hill neighborhood. Brimming with historical character and charm, this area offers endless stunning sites that beg to be captured on camera. As you stroll through narrow cobblestone streets and squares, your guide, an expert photographer, will teach you valuable photography tips and skills to enhance the quality of your photos. Plus, you’ll learn some interesting facts about Beacon Hill, like how it has been the home of several famous figures like author Louisa May Alcott.
- Boston photography tour of historical Beacon Hill
- Learn creative photography techniques from your guide, an expert photographer
- Stroll along narrow cobblestone streets and admire the elegant, stately 18th- and 19th-century architecture
- Capture stunning photos of iconic Acorn Street and Louisburg Square, home to many famous public figures
- Learn some history about the sights you see
What You Can Expect
With your camera in hand, discover the gems that make Beacon Hill sparkle and hear some stories about famous residents who once lived there, like Little Women author Louisa May Alcott. Learn how Beacon Hill got its name and the common theme that the street names share. Snap photos of sites you see and receive creative photography tips from your guide on how to make your photos look great.
Stroll through the narrow cobblestone lane of Acorn Street, said to be one of the most photographed streets in the US. Journey to Louisburg Square, a residential square that features Greek Revival-style homes reflecting the rarefied tastes of the upper class in the 19th century.
You’ll leave this tour with a plethora of amazing photos of historical Beacon Hill to show off to your friends!