- 1-hour VIP walking tour of the iconic Fenway Park stadium in Boston
- Enjoy a behind-the scenes tour with a former Red Sox player as your guide
- Hear tales and anecdotes about Red Sox baseball legends such as "The Splended Splinter", "Yaz" and "The Rocket"
- Get close-up to iconic Major League Baseball sites such as Pesky’s Pole and the Green Monster
- Walk around the press box, broadcast booth, playing field, grandstand and warning track
What You Can Expect
After introductions, walk with your personal Red Sox legend around Fenway Park to discover the sites where famous games have been won and lost. As well as behind-the-scenes sites such as the press box and broadcast booth, see iconic features of the stadium, like Pesky’s Pole, Fenway Park’s right-field foul pole. Standing just 302 feet (92 meters) from the home plate, which is the shortest outfield distance in Major League Baseball fields, the pole is named after Johnny Pesky who played for Red Sox over a decade-long period.
See the towering left-field wall known as the Green Monster, and hear how it’s become a popular target for baseball’s right-handed hitters. The wall is one of the highest in Major League Baseball fields, making it legendary for preventing home runs and line drives.
Having enjoyed an hour exploring the stadium and learning about the Red Sox team, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes. You'll receive an autographed photo and a Red Sox gift but be sure to bring your own items for an autograph session after the tour.