You will also receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum (USD$25 value), OR a free Boston Harbor Cruise (USD$25 value)
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour shore excursion in Boston
- Discover Boston at your leisure and see the city’s top sights, including Beacon Hill, the Cheers bar and Cambridge
- Hop on and off at any of the 19 stops as often as you like
- Receive free admission to the Old State House
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass by Boston’s most popular sights, including Fenway Park, the Cheers bar, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, the USS Constitution and the North End, just to name a few. Great shopping can also be found throughout the city, including at the famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Expert tour conductors will bring Boston's history to life, weaving together colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information.
Admission to the Old State House Museum:
Show your trolley ticket (after voucher exchange) to receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's preeminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston. The Old State House Museum is conveniently located at Trolley Stop #5.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Boston. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
April - October: The Boston Harbor Cruise (does not operate on Mondays)
November - March: The Boston Tea Party and Ships Museum
1. New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2. Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy)
3. USS Constitution, Charlestown, Navy Yard
4. North Station, TD Garden
5. Old State House, Museum
6. Trolley Stop, Souvenirs, Theater District
7. Cheers "The Original"
8. Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boutiques
9. Christian Science Plaza & Symphony Hall
10. Copley Place, Shopping Galleries
11. Back Bay, Hynes, Convention Center
12. Fenway Park(this stop may not be available during certain ballpark events)
13. Cambridge, MIT, Harvard
14. Charles Street, Antique Row
15. Boston State House, Boston Common
16. South Station, Boston Tea Party
17. Boston Convention & Exposition Center (17a: Massport, Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal will be open during cruise ship port-of-call days only)
18. Liberty Wharf
19. Seaport District
This was the best way to see Boston in 2 hours!! Our trolley guides were interesting and lot of fun to be with!!
I would recommend this.
The only problem was that I had to wait 40 minutes for an empty trolley for pick up. Very busy that day.
The tour was excellent. There weren't enough buses to accommodate people at certain stops and some people had to wait 45 minutes to get an empty bus. They need to put on more buses during the summer and busier hours. A couple of the drivers were not having a good day. The places and information was exdellent. The harbor tour was very good as well. I would recommend this tour to anyone.