You will also receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum (USD$25 value), AND free admission to the Old State House.
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour shore excursion in Boston
- Discover Boston at your leisure and see the city’s top sights, including Beacon Hill, the Cheers bar and Cambridge
- Hop on and off at any of the 19 stops as often as you like
- Receive free admission to the Old State House
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass by Boston’s most popular sights, including Fenway Park, the Cheers bar, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, the USS Constitution and the North End, just to name a few. Great shopping can also be found throughout the city, including at the famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Expert tour conductors will bring Boston's history to life, weaving together colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information.
Admission to the Old State House Museum:
Show your trolley ticket (after voucher exchange) to receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's preeminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston. The Old State House Museum is conveniently located at Trolley Stop #5.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Boston. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
April - October: The Boston Harbor Cruise (does not operate on Mondays)
November - March: The Boston Tea Party and Ships Museum
1. New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2. Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy)
3. USS Constitution, Charlestown, Navy Yard
4. North Station, TD Garden
5. Old State House, Museum
6. Trolley Stop, Souvenirs, Theater District
7. Cheers "The Original"
8. Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boutiques
9. Christian Science Plaza & Symphony Hall
10. Copley Place, Shopping Galleries
11. Back Bay, Hynes, Convention Center
12. Fenway Park(this stop may not be available during certain ballpark events)
13. Cambridge, MIT, Harvard
14. Charles Street, Antique Row
15. Boston State House, Boston Common
16. South Station, Boston Tea Party
17. Boston Convention & Exposition Center (17a: Massport, Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal will be open during cruise ship port-of-call days only)
18. Liberty Wharf
19. Seaport District
The tour was awesome - we saw so much in the short amount of time that we had in Boston. Would definitely recommend.
second time customer,, came in on cruise ship and took the trolley... Only problem, there was a 10k race which created detours and traffic and could not be guaranteed my return to my ship on time, so we had to take a cab to the ship. Otherwise your tour was good......