You will also receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum (USD$25 value), OR a free Boston Harbor Cruise (USD$25 value)
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour shore excursion in Boston
- Discover Boston at your leisure and see the city’s top sights, including Beacon Hill, the Cheers bar and Cambridge
- Hop on and off at any of the 19 stops as often as you like
- Receive free admission to the Old State House
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass by Boston’s most popular sights, including Fenway Park, the Cheers bar, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, the USS Constitution and the North End, just to name a few. Great shopping can also be found throughout the city, including at the famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Expert tour conductors will bring Boston's history to life, weaving together colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information.
Admission to the Old State House Museum:
Show your trolley ticket (after voucher exchange) to receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's preeminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston. The Old State House Museum is conveniently located at Trolley Stop #5.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Boston. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
April - October: The Boston Harbor Cruise (does not operate on Mondays)
November - March: The Boston Tea Party and Ships Museum
1. New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2. Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy)
3. USS Constitution, Charlestown, Navy Yard
4. North Station, TD Garden
5. Old State House, Museum
6. Trolley Stop, Souvenirs, Theater District
7. Cheers "The Original"
8. Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boutiques
9. Christian Science Plaza & Symphony Hall
10. Copley Place, Shopping Galleries
11. Back Bay, Hynes, Convention Center
12. Fenway Park(this stop may not be available during certain ballpark events)
13. Cambridge, MIT, Harvard
14. Charles Street, Antique Row
15. Boston State House, Boston Common
16. South Station, Boston Tea Party
17. Boston Convention & Exposition Center (17a: Massport, Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal will be open during cruise ship port-of-call days only)
18. Liberty Wharf
19. Seaport District
We started our tour by catching the Trolley at the cruise terminal. The Trolley took us to stop #1, where we departed and headed to Quincy Market. After Faniuel Hall, we walked the Freedom Trail to the Old State House. At this House, we took the 30 minute tour, then continued on the Freedom Trail to the church with the cemetery in its yard. We stopped walking the Trail at the beautiful gold domed government building. Then we picked up the Trolley and rode completed around Boston, seeing places such as Bunker Hill and Fenway Park plus many, many more places. We ended up postponing lunch until 3:30pm and returning to the cruise terminal.
This tour was amazing!