- 3.5-hour sightseeing shore excursion to Cambridge, Lexington and Concord from Boston
- Great tour for history buffs!
- Tour famous historical sites from the Revolutionary War with your expert local guide
- Learn about famous figures like George Washington and Paul Revere
- Visit Harvard University and see homes of writers like Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Travel in a luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Visit Lexington Green, the site of the Battle of Lexington where some of the war’s first shots were fired in 1775. Learn how Captain John Parker commanded the Lexington militia during the Battle of Lexington on April 19, 1775.
In Concord, journey past the homes of world-renowned writers and poets like Nathaniel Hawthorne, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louisa May Alcott, author of Little Women. Visit a famous battle trail from the Revolutionary War and listen as your guide illustrates interesting historical anecdotes. Finally, make your way to the Old North Bridge, now part of the Minute Man National Historical Park.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.