- JFK Library and trolley tour shore excursion in Boston
- Experience the powerful story of President John F Kennedy’s life at the JFK Library and museum
- Visit the USS Constitution at the Charlestown Navy Yard
- Get a view of Fenway Park
- Take a fully narrated tour on the Boston Beantown trolley
- 45-minute harbor cruise from the New England Aquarium (May-October)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll see the sights of Boston aboard the Beantown Trolley. This fully narrated tour will give you insight to Boston's history, while passing various points of interest. Boston is home to a multicultural and ethnic population with its own Chinatown, North End (Little Italy) and open-air markets. There are the many historical landmarks from the revolutionary days, along with famous institutions of higher learning. Harvard and MIT are located just across the Charles River in Cambridge. Additionally, travel past the Public Gardens and Beacon Hill, where the statehouse is located and stop at the Navy Yard in Charlestown for a short visit to view the USS Constitution, known as 'Old Ironsides.'
You'll also enjoy a seasonal 45-minute harbor cruise from the New England Aquarium. (Cruise operates May-October).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Boston cruise port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Lov to Cruise
Wonderful trip. The library was very interesting and reminds you of a lot that happened so long ago. Our tour guide was great. I am so sorry I don't remember his name.
Excellent. We ended up spending all the time at the JFK Library and didn't join the rest of the trip.