Please note:In the special requirements field at check out, please advise there are any dietary restrictions or food allergies; substitutions may be accommodated with advance notice
- 3-hour food and walking tour in Boston’s historic South End neighborhood
- Stroll through one of Boston’s most famous restaurant districts on a food tour with an expert guide
- Munch on deluxe sandwiches created by Boston’s top chefs
- Sample restaurant dishes inspired by family recipes from Venezuela and Puerto Rico
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a treat from a renowned local bakery
- Visit Boston’s oldest fish market and try their classic fried clams
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour. It was not only about the great food in this South End Neighborhood, but the history, live style and beautiful architecture. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and had a sense of humor. Don't eat a big breakfast before going, the food portions were more than enough. Wear comfortable shoes, there is a lot of walking, but there are plenty of nice stops along the way. Very enjoyable.
This was really good and gave you the opportunity to be guided around apart of Boston you may not have otherwise considered visiting, whilst you learn the history of the area, and try some great food along the way. I would recommend this tour. You are only given samples of the food, but it’s enough. You are recommended restaurants as you walk around one we later visited.