Enjoy sunset savings--book a Tuesday or Sunday dinner cruise and save almost 19% off the regular weekday rates or 28% off the regular Saturday rates!
- Sunset dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise of Boston's harbor
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, including the Bunker Hill monument and the USS Constitution
- Cabaret entertainment
- Dance party with live DJ
What You Can Expect
Get in line for a decadent all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. While enjoying your dinner in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the DJ turns up the heat with the sounds of your favorite songs. Show your moves off on the dance floor, or take a romantic stroll with that special someone around the ship’s decks.
The dance party continues all the way across the harbor, as you take in the sparkling views of the Boston skyline.
See Itinerary for a sample Grande Dinner Buffet menu.
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station: mixed greens, ripe tomatoes and crisp cucumbers, dried cranberries, garbanzo beans, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese, croutons, bacon, served with balsamic vinaigrette and ranch dressings
- Chef’s Daily Salad Selection: fresh and creative salad from our chef
- Garlic Encrusted Sirloin: roasted whole with natural juices and served with a rich demi-glace and horseradish cream
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: pork loin carved to order
- Chicken Fontina: pan-seared boneless breast of chicken stuffed with fontina cheese and fresh spinach in a light garlic-sherry cream sauce
- Salmon Mediterranean: fresh, wild Alaskan salmon* fillet sautéed and drizzled with citrus, white wine and dill, served with a savory chutney
- Pasta Primavera a la Vodka: imported pasta in a light vodka cream sauce with sautéed broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms and red peppers
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes: red potatoes mashed with roasted garlic and light cream
- Local Harvest Vegetable Medley: seasonal medley of locally-sourced steamed vegetables
- Buttered Green Beans
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle: silky chocolate mousse, covered in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Lemoncello Cheesecake: New York-style cheesecake, layers of lemon cake and tart citrus ganache
*Wild Alaskan salmon is certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Menu subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.