- Sunset dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise of Boston's harbor
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, including the Bunker Hill monument and the USS Constitution
- Cabaret entertainment
- Dance party with live DJ
What You Can Expect
Get in line for a decadent all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. While enjoying your dinner in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the DJ turns up the heat with the sounds of your favorite songs. Show your moves off on the dance floor, or take a romantic stroll with that special someone around the ship’s decks.
The dance party continues all the way across the harbor, as you take in the sparkling views of the Boston skyline.
See Itinerary for a sample Grande Dinner Buffet menu.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Tossed with grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, corn, feta cheese, black olives, kidney beans, sunflower seeds and herb croutons, served with a house-made ranch and balsamic vinaigrette or a low fat italian dressing
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Tossed with Parmesan cheese, peppers and red onions and served with a roast garlic lemon dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad - Served with green onions and a cumin-paprika vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia - Roast salmon garlic parsley encrusted tilapia, served with tomatoes, shallots and capers
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Flavored with tomatoes, thyme and oregano
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs served in a chili sauce and seasoned with ginger, scallions and white sesame seeds
- Baked Ziti - In a cream spinach sauce, tossed with roast broccoli, olive oil, garlic and chili flakes and topped with Parmesan cheese
- Mini Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit