- Sunset dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise of Boston's harbor
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, including the Bunker Hill monument and the USS Constitution
- Cabaret entertainment
- Dance party with live DJ
What You Can Expect
As the ship departs from the Seaport World Trade Center at Commonwealth Pier, head to the elegant dinner buffet, complete with salads, entrees and desserts, prepared fresh on the ship.
Great food and entertainment go hand-in-hand on this cruise, so take in the live performances and festive atmosphere during dinner. Then grab a refreshing cocktail at the floating rooftop lounge, head to the spacious observation deck for a moonlit stroll under the stars or hit the dance floor with one of the hottest DJs in the city, spinning top hits from a variety of genres.
Notable attractions to see along the route include Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, the historic USS Constitution and Boston’s thriving Seaport District.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
Great food and it was really fun. Must try this Dinner Cruise.
Wonderful night out - great food - lovely scenery - perfect crew. Couldn't have been better !
This was awesome. One of our favorite activities.
FANTASTIC, We loved it. Well worth the money. They had non stop entertainment on the boat. The staff were the entertainers! We highly recommend it!
Christine and Wayne
A lovely evening. We would do it again. Seeing the city at night from the bay was a treat for all. Nice boat, super crew, average food. Thanks.
Bjarni I Iceland
This cruise was delightful. We had a very good time and enjoyed to be on the upper deck and see Boston and everything. The staff were very good , but the food wasn't very good.
We had a wonderful time! It was just perfect for an evening out with my family. The DJ was great and lots of dancing. The crowd defintely enjoyed his style. We just wished it was longer than 2.5 hours. Will certainly recommend this cruise to friends and family. Thank you!
Robert M Australia
Staff were well organised and talented and the food was average. The best part of the cruise was watching the sunset over the city. It was much quieter outside on the decks due to the entertainment, which would have been fine had that been our major reason for booking this cruise. Overall, it was a good evening.
buena cena, divertida y entretenida
Had no idea this was 50s theme cruise the night we booked this. The line has several theme cruises. It would have been nice to know this in advance. Some people may not like the theme planned for the evening. All in all, it was alot of fun mostly due to the crowd that knew in advance of the 50s theme, dressed for it and did it as group event. Decent buffet food. Live band and DJ for dancing. No narration / explanation on what was on your tour route so not sure what we were passing on the shoreline.