- Sunset dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise of Boston's harbor
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, including the Bunker Hill monument and the USS Constitution
- Cabaret entertainment
- Dance party with live DJ
What You Can Expect
Get in line for a decadent all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. While enjoying your dinner in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the DJ turns up the heat with the sounds of your favorite songs. Show your moves off on the dance floor, or take a romantic stroll with that special someone around the ship’s decks.
The dance party continues all the way across the harbor, as you take in the sparkling views of the Boston skyline.
See Itinerary for a sample Grande Dinner Buffet menu.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Tossed with grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, corn, feta cheese, black olives, kidney beans, sunflower seeds and herb croutons, served with a house-made ranch and balsamic vinaigrette or a low fat italian dressing
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Tossed with Parmesan cheese, peppers and red onions and served with a roast garlic lemon dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad - Served with green onions and a cumin-paprika vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia - Roast salmon garlic parsley encrusted tilapia, served with tomatoes, shallots and capers
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Flavored with tomatoes, thyme and oregano
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs served in a chili sauce and seasoned with ginger, scallions and white sesame seeds
- Baked Ziti - In a cream spinach sauce, tossed with roast broccoli, olive oil, garlic and chili flakes and topped with Parmesan cheese
- Mini Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit
Great food and it was really fun. Must try this Dinner Cruise.
Wonderful night out - great food - lovely scenery - perfect crew. Couldn't have been better !
This was awesome. One of our favorite activities.
FANTASTIC, We loved it. Well worth the money. They had non stop entertainment on the boat. The staff were the entertainers! We highly recommend it!
Christine and Wayne
A lovely evening. We would do it again. Seeing the city at night from the bay was a treat for all. Nice boat, super crew, average food. Thanks.
This cruise was delightful. We had a very good time and enjoyed to be on the upper deck and see Boston and everything. The staff were very good , but the food wasn't very good.
We had a wonderful time! It was just perfect for an evening out with my family. The DJ was great and lots of dancing. The crowd defintely enjoyed his style. We just wished it was longer than 2.5 hours. Will certainly recommend this cruise to friends and family. Thank you!
Staff were well organised and talented and the food was average. The best part of the cruise was watching the sunset over the city. It was much quieter outside on the decks due to the entertainment, which would have been fine had that been our major reason for booking this cruise. Overall, it was a good evening.
buena cena, divertida y entretenida
Had no idea this was 50s theme cruise the night we booked this. The line has several theme cruises. It would have been nice to know this in advance. Some people may not like the theme planned for the evening. All in all, it was alot of fun mostly due to the crowd that knew in advance of the 50s theme, dressed for it and did it as group event. Decent buffet food. Live band and DJ for dancing. No narration / explanation on what was on your tour route so not sure what we were passing on the shoreline.